Overnight Iguazú Falls From Puerto Iguazú
OverviewWalk along Iguazus impressive collection of waterfalls and feel the mist from the stunning Garganta Del Diablo. Surrounded by tropical jungle and home to incredible biodiversity, discover walking trails and Iguazu Falls eco-train that is in perfect harmony with nature. Iguazu Falls is truly one of the true natural wonders of the world.
Know More about this tourDay 1: Puerto Iguaz (B)
Welcome to Iguaz!
On arrival in Iguaz, you be driven to your hotel (shared service)
The little and relaxing town is the gate to visit the impressive Iguazu Falls, which have been recently declared as one of the New Seven Natural Wonders!, making them a must see destination for any traveler visiting Argentina.
Day 2: Iguazu National Park: Argentine Side (B)
After breakfast you will depart on a full day tour (shared service) to the Argentine side of the Iguazu Falls where you will have intimate views of this unforgettable section of the Iguazu River.
A professional guide will show you the hidden gems of this unique National Park and will take you off the beaten path to show you the best views.
Lower and upper walkways permit up close and personal experiences with this magnificent spectacle of nature. Trails through the 210 square mile reserve provide visitors with various views of the Falls, especially the largest one, Devil's Throat (Garganta Del Diablo).
The ecological train ride is included in the tour. Return to the hotel in the late afternoon.
Note that in the park there are different excursions you can take for an additional cost. On the Gran Aventura you can sail the river and get closer the falls. Please be aware - on the boat trip there is a 100% chance that you will get wet. The Falls provide a refreshing natural shower. Be sure to take some extra clothes if you want to do this excursion.
This day will be a real adventure, full of thrills and spills, and is an absolute must for the adventurer at heart.
Duration; 6/8 hours
At the appropriate time you will have a transfer (shared service) to the airport or bus station.
Please note: Consider that your departure flight or bus must leave after 6pm. This is necessary in order to confirm the tours.
Inclusions for Overnight Iguazú Falls From Puerto Iguazú
- Overnight accommodation
- Local guide
- Round-trip shared transfer
Exclusions for Overnight Iguazú Falls From Puerto Iguazú
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.