Overnight: Monsignor Romero City Tour - San Salvador
OverviewProbably the most recognized figure in El Salvador, Monsignor Romero became famous for his preaching in defense of human rights and was killed in the exercise of his pastoral ministry. Take this two day tour through San Salvador City and discover his life.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Excellent value for money
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free drinks included
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Led by a local guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Small-group tour
- Small-group tour by minibus
Know More about this tourMonsignor Romero, his voice remains present.
Discover the fascinating historical legacy of his life in El Salvador and witness the experiences that made him a religious figure, not only for the Salvadoreans, but also for many worldwide believers.
The tour of Monsignor Romero at the city of San Salvador has been specially created to show the main sites of important relevant information that will allow you to discover his life. In this tour you will visit important sites such as the Chapel of Divine Providence, the Metropolitan Cathedral, Monsignor Romero historic center at UCA University. The permanent exhibition room of Monseor Romero at the MUNA (Anthropological Museum of San Salvador), amongst others.
Explore the history of El Salvador through the eyes of this famous personage.
Inclusions for Overnight: Monsignor Romero City Tour
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- All activities
- Professional guide
- Walking tour
- Small-group tour
- Transport by comfortable vehicle
Exclusions for Overnight: Monsignor Romero City Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
We will visit the following places:
Capilla Divina Providencia, Metropolitan Cathedral, National Palace, National Theater, El Rosario Church, Parque Cuscatlán, MUPI, Monsignor Romero Foundation
Anthropological Museum, UCA Historic Center, Chacón Sisters, Santa Tecla, Boquerón Volcano.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.