OVERNIGHT SAFARI TO ABERDARE NATIONAL PARK - Nairobi
OverviewThe Aberdare national park is home to elephants, black rhinos, leopards, spotted hyenas, olive baboons, black and white colobus monkeys, buffalos, warthogs and bushbucks among others. Rare sightings include those of the Giant Forest hog, bongo, golden cat, serval cat, African wild cat, African civet cat and the blue duiker. The drive is via the central Kenya highlands with stops to view tea and coffee plantations.
Know More about this tour
Day 1: You will be picked up by our professional guide/driver and start the drive to Aberdare National Park.
The drive is via the central Kenya highlands with stops to view tea and coffee plantations.
At around 1200 hours, you will arrive at the Aberdare Country Club for lunch.
After lunch you will relax while enjoying a cup of tea, coffee or hot chocolate while waiting to go for the afternoon game drive.
You will spend your evening and night at the ARK TREE LODGE (http://thearkkenya.com/) . The lodge has nice balconies where you can watch different animals at the saltlick and waterhole.
Its the best for wildlife sightings where you get to enjoy the best in high altitude game viewing.
Day 2: Have breakfast at the Ark Tree Lodge and depart for a morning game drive.
Later at around 1200 hours get back to the lodge for lunch and thereafter start the drive back to Nairobi arriving at around 1900 hours.
This marks the end of the safari.
Inclusions for OVERNIGHT SAFARI TO ABERDARE NATIONAL PARK
- Park entrance fees
- Transport in a proper safari vehicle with a pop up roof for easier game viewing.
- Accommodation at The Ark Tree lodge.
- All meals as per itinerary
- Bottled water
- Our assistance at any point.
- Services of a qualified guide/driver.
- Pickup and drop off to your hotel or residence within Nairobi CBD.
Exclusions for OVERNIGHT SAFARI TO ABERDARE NATIONAL PARK
- Tips (optional)
- Drinks e.g Alcohol
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 3 DAYS PRIVATE SAFARI TO MAASAI MARA NATIONAL PARK AND KEEKOROK LODGE
- 3 DAYS PRIVATE SAFARI TO MAASAI MARA NATIONAL PARK AND AA LODGE
- WILD PHOTO EXPEDITION KENYA
- 2 Days Amboseli Safari
- 4-Days Masai Mara and Lake Nakuru Luxury Safari All Inclusive
- Lake Nakuru Day Trip From Nairobi
- Giraffe Centre and David Sheldrick Half Day Tour
- Nairobi by Night Experience