Overnight Sapa Tour From Hanoi
OverviewThis sapa tour is designed for travelers who want to spend 2 days - 1 night in Sapa and is ideal for those with limited time. Visit the most popular travel sites in Sapa, stay overnight in a good hotel and enjoy our friendly service.
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Get inside tips from a local
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourDay 1: Hanoi - Sapa by bus with a short trek to Cat Cat village (L/D)
6.30 7.00: Local pick up from your hotel to our coach service to Sapa.
9.30: Follow the highway to Lao Cai city with the first comfort break
11.00: Second comfort break at Lao Cai city before approaching Sapa
13.00: Arrive Sapa Town with colorful traditional costumes of Hmong, Dzao, Tay ethnic People.
Welcome drink and itinerary briefing
Enjoy the lunch with local Vietnamese dishes, check-in procedures
14.30: A short drive to the gate of Cat Cat village which is home of Black Hmong ethnic people and is located near the bottom of a deep valley at the foot of Fansipan Peak. Our local guide will show you the daily life activities of the locals, trek down to the valley bottom to the waterfall where the French built a Hydraulic Power Station; stop for photo with bridge and waterfall then you will walk uphill for bus to pick up to get back to Sapa in the afternoon.
Trekking distance is about 2.5 kms and it lasts for 2 hours
17.00: Return to Sapa. Have dinner and overnight in hotel with night activities, free and easy on your own.
Meals included: Lunch, Dinner
Day 2: Sapa - Hanoi by bus with a long trek Y Linh Ho - Lao Chai - Ta Van (B/L)
7.00 7.45: Have breakfast at hotel and prepare light pack for trekking
9.00: A short drive to Y Linh Ho then trek through the rice terraces and along Muong Hoa Stream to the Black Hmong village of Lao Chai to see the spectacular landscape of Hoang Lien Son Mountain after that heading to Ta Van village - home of Dzay ethnic people.
Trekking distance is about 12 kms and lasts for 5 hours
14.30: Bus picks you up at Ta Van Bridge to Sapa.
15.00 : Have a shower at hotel.
15.30: Get on bus to go back to Hanoi with two comfort breaks.
21.15: We say goodbye to you at your hotel/stay. Trip ends.
Inclusions for Overnight Sapa Tour From Hanoi
- Modern air conditioning bus with comfortable seats from Hanoi Sapa and return
- 2 bottles of water/2 ways/person on bus Ha Noi - Sapa - Ha Noi
- Modern bus in Sapa with experienced drivers
- English speaking tour leader escorted during the bus trip Hanoi Sapa - Hanoi, local guide escorted in Sapa
- Meals as 1 dinner, 2 lunches, 1 breakfast with local dishes
- All entrance tickets to indicated sites
- Room View hotel in Sapa Panaroma Hotel or similar on twin sharing basis
Exclusions for Overnight Sapa Tour From Hanoi
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Warm clothes, scarf, hat, cap because the weather in Sapa is pretty unpredictable. It is normally cold in September, October, November, December, January, February and March
Due to altitude of Sapa, it is sometimes foggy in December, January, February and March.
Trekking shoes, sun glasses, sun cream, insect repellent are also necessary. You should take cash with you in Vietnam Dong because banking system in Sapa sometimes doesnt function well. US Dollar, Euro, Australia Dollar are accepted in Sapa.
You should take medicine with you although there are some pharmacies in Sapa in case you get sick.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.