Overnight Small Group: Gems Of The Golan Heights From Jerusalem
OverviewTwo days tour to the Golan Heights including an over night at a Kibbutz guest house from Jerusalem.
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour by minibus
Know More about this tourDay 1:
Drive northwards to the Golan Heights passed Hamat Gader. From this elevated vantage point get sweeping views across the Sea of Galilee. Then continue ascending the Golan Heights to the Shalom Observation Point and visit the remains of a Talmudic village at the Katzerin Museum. Visit the former Syrian stronghold on Mount Bental which is now a lookout point.
Stay overnight on a Kibbutz.
Visit the Banias (Caesarea Philippi) at the base of Mount Hermon where there is one of the largest springs which runs into the Jordan River. The area is covered with thick vegetation and was the site of an ancient Roman settlement. Continue on to Kal'at Nimrod, a cliff top fortress and to Birkat Ram a beautiful lake. We end off with a visit to Safed, the mountain top city which was the birthplace of Kabala. Return back to your hotel in Tel Aviv, Herzliya or Netanya.
Inclusions for Overnight Small Group: Gems Of The Golan Heights From Jerusalem
- Overnight accommodation
- Entrance fees
- Breakfast on the second day
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or minibus
Exclusions for Overnight Small Group: Gems Of The Golan Heights From Jerusalem
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Negev Private Day Tour From Jerusalem
- Private Tour: Sea of Galilee Day Tour from Jerusalem Tel Aviv or Haifa
- Bethlehem Private Guide Half Day Tour from Jerusalem
- Bethlehem Half Day private Tour From Jerusalem
- Sacred Jewish Sites Tour from Jerusalem: Tiberias, Safed and Mount Meron
- Masada and Ein Gedi Nature Reserve Day Trip from Jerusalem
- Private Tour: Old Port of Jaffa, Tel Aviv and Nalagaat Center Day Trip from Jerusalem