Overnight Sunset And Sunrise Taj Mahal Trip From Delhi
OverviewVisit the iconic Taj Mahal and other World Heritage Sites in Agra on an overnight tour from New Delhi. Experience a sunset and a sunrise at India's most famous monument, which is considered to be one of the worlds most beautiful architectural creations.
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Step back in time on a history tour
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Breakfast included
- Hotel pickup included
Know More about this tourTravel from New Delhi to the spectacular Taj Mahal. Youll see the marble exterior of this monument come alive with the colors of the setting and the rising sun. Visit Agra Fort and the mausoleum of Akbar in Sikandra. Stay overnight in Agra at a 3-star hotel.
Day 1: New Delhi to Agra
Your tour begins after breakfast with a drive to Agra. On arrival youll check in at your hotel and spend the afternoon visiting Agra Fort.
Emperor Shah Jahan, who built the Taj Mahal in memory of his wife, was imprisoned in the Agra Fort by his son Aurangzeb. From the fort he was able to see the Taj Mahal the mausoleum of his wife, Mumtaz. The fort is home to a number of beautiful mosques, such as Nagina Masjid, Meena Masjid, Sheesh Mahal, Khas Mahal, and Meena Bazar.
Later you will go to Visit Taj Mahal at Sunset That is the best time to see Taj Mahl. Marvel at the spectacular Taj Mahal as the sunset in the background. Take your time to admire this majestic place, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the most famous and beautiful buildings in the world
Youll also visit Sikandra to see the mausoleum of Akhbar and then see the sunset at the Taj Mahal. Overnight in Agra.
Day 2: Agra and return to New Delhi
Youll visit the Taj Mahal again at sunrise. Marvel at the stunning scene in the early morning light. The Taj Mahal, a memorial to Emperor Shah Jahans wife, is made of white marble and took 22 years to build.
Continue on to Fatehpur Sikri (known as the ghost town), which is about an hours drive from Agra. Built between 1571 and 1585, Fatehpur Sikri is one of the finest examples of Mughal architectural splendor. It is said to be the best example of the culmination of Hindu and Muslim architecture.
After lunch your driver will take you back to New Delhi.
Inclusions for Overnight Sunset And Sunrise Taj Mahal Trip From Delhi
- Overnight accommodation
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip private transfer (1 to 3 Pax Tata Indigo 4 to 6 Pax Toyata Innova)
Exclusions for Overnight Sunset And Sunrise Taj Mahal Trip From Delhi
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Pricing per package
Maximum of 6 persons per booking
Please provide your hotel name, address, and phone number at the time of booking, use the Special Requirements field
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.