Overnight Tour From Luxor To Abu Simbel
OverviewPrivate two day tour to see the highlights of Abu Simbel and Aswan monuments including one night accommodation (B&B). These highlights include Abu Simbel Temple, Philae Temple, Aswan dams, the Old and the High.You will be guided by a licensed Egyptologist tour guide and transported to all the sites by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- All entrance fees included
- Family friendly
- Led by a qualified Egyptologist
- Multi-Day Trip
Know More about this tourDay 1
You will be picked up from your hotel and will be taken to Aswan, where you arrive at about 11:00. You visit Philae Island on which Philae Temple is built, where you enjoy a guided tour of this beautiful temple dedication to the goddess Isis. Afterwards, you get the chance to marvel at the two Aswan dams (the Old and the High dams). In the afternoon, you can spend the rest of the day at leisure. Overnight hotel stay is not included.
On day 2 you will be transferred to Abu Simbel by car in the early morning. After arrival you can enjoy your guided tour of the Temples of Abu Simbel with free time to explore the sites for yourself. After visiting Abu Simbel you will be taken back to Luxor.
This tour includes a qualified Egyptologist tour guide, transport by air-conditioned vehicle, all entrance fees for the mentioned sites, hotel pick up and drop off, and excludes any extra not mentioned .
Inclusions for Overnight Tour From Luxor To Abu Simbel
- Entrance fees
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Overnight Tour From Luxor To Abu Simbel
- Any extras not mentioned
- Hotel accommodation
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Passport name, number, and country is required at time of booking for all participants
Transport is wheelchair accessible however be prepared for uneven surfaces at the sites visited which may be difficult for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Half Day Tour East Bank Karnak and Luxor Temples
- Private Day tour to Karnak and Luxor Temple From Luxor
- Luxor Airport Private Arrival OR Departure Transfer
- FELUCCA RIDE IN LUXOR
- PRIVATE TOUR: DENDARAH AND ABYDOS
- PRIVATE TOUR: HATSHEPSUT TEMPLE
- PRIVATE TOUR: LUXOR WEST BANK, VALLEY OF THE KINGS AND HATSHEPSUT TEMPLE
- PRIVATE TOUR: VALLEY OF THE KINGS