Overnight Tour From Marrakech To Zagora Including Desert Camp And Camel Trek - Marrakesh
OverviewDiscover the beauty of the southern Morocco and its culture on this 2-day tour from Marrakech. View a combination of desert, snow-capped Atlas Mountains and the magnificent eye catching kasbahs. During your tour, take a camel ride to watch the sunset over the dunes and explore the Atlas Mountains via the Tizi n'Tichka pass.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
- Breakfast included
- Dinner included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Multi-Day Trip
Know More about this tourDay 1: Marrakech - Ait Ben Haddou - Ouarzazate - Agdez - Zagora
Meet your guide in the morning and board an a/c minibus vehicle to Zagora via the Tizi n'Tichka pass. Continue to the kasbahs of Tamdakhte and Ait Benhaddou before arriving in Ouarzazate where a tasty lunch will be served.
Next, head towards Zagora via Agdez village and Tansikht and enjoy panoramic views of the Draa Valley. When you arrive in Zagora, swap your 4x4 for a camel and ride through the sand dunes to the bivouac Berber Tizi luxury camp. Sample pure Berber tradition and enjoy dinner and the atmosphere around the fire accompanied by the folklore sound of Sahraoui. Spend the night at the campsite.
Day 2: Zagora - Agdez - Kasbah Tamnougalt - Marrakech
After breakfast, ride your camel again and then head back towards Marrakech through the Draa Valley. Stop at Agdez, visit the kasbah then on to Tamnougalt. Continue to Ouarzazate via Tizi n'Tnifift, where you can stop for lunch, before ending your tour in Marrakech.
Inclusions for Overnight Tour From Marrakech To Zagora Including Desert Camp And Camel Trek
- Overnight accommodation
- Swap for a 4x4 Vehicle or a Camel ride in Zagora
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in a Minibus
- Live entertainment
Exclusions for Overnight Tour From Marrakech To Zagora Including Desert Camp And Camel Trek
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Full Day Marrakech City Tour
- Ouarzazate and Ait Benhaddou Day Trip Through the Atlas Mountains from Marrakech
- Private Tour: Moroccan Kasbahs from Marrakech
- Half-Day Private Historical Walking Tour of Marrakech
- Full-Day Guided Tour: High Atlas Mountains from Marrakech
- Full-Day Private Tour to Marrakech from Casablanca