Overnight Tour From Sharm To Cairo By Air - Sharm El-sheikhWrite a Review
Fly from Sharm El Sheikh to Cairo to see different part of Egypt. Visit the Giza Pyramids and the Egyptian Museum. Also take in the beauty of Islamic Cairo and overlook the city from Saladin Citadel. Two days in Cairo will allow you to see the highlights of this historic city from every age.
- Explore Cairo
- Giza Pyramids
- Visit Egyptian Museum
Know More about this tour
Day 1: Sharm El Sheikh/ Giza Pyramids Tours
At the early morning Tour representative will pick you up from your hotel in Sharm El Sheikh and transfer you to Sharm International Airport to fly to Cairo, where you will be met and accompanied by our qualified Egyptologist tour guide to visit Sakkara, one of the most extensive necropolis for the Ancient Egyptian capital, Memphis, where the world famous Step pyramid of Djoser, sometimes referred to as the Step Tomb due to its rectangular base, as well as a number of mastabas, Teti Pyramid and tombs. Move on to Memphis, visiting the colossal statue of Ramses II and nearby a still half-buried Hathor Temple. Continue driving to discover one of the seven wonders of the ancient world, the exquisite Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus, the Sphinx with a head of a pharaoh and lion's body, one of the world's largest and oldest statues, which dates back to the reign of King Chephren, and the Valley Temple of the Pyramid of Chephren. Lunch will be served in a good quality restaurant. Later you will be transferred to your hotel for free time at leisure. Overnight in Cairo.
Day 2: Cairo Sightseeing Tours back to Sharm El Sheikh
Enjoy your breakfast, then you will be escorted by your qualified English speaking tour guide to visit the Egyptian Museum , famous for its antiquities from Egypt's Pharaonic period which dates back to some 50 centuries and includes the fabulous treasures of King Tutankhamen. Then proceed to visit one of the most famous tourist's attraction in Cairo , Citadel of Saladin and Mohammed Ali Alabaster Mosque inside that a mosque in the true Ottoman style modeled after the Yeni Mosque in Istanbul. Move on to visit the Christian heritage in Coptic Cairo including the most famous and oldest Coptic Orthodox Church in Egypt. Continue driving to Islamic Cairo, where you will be able to explore Khan El Khalili, Cairo’s old bazaar. Finally you will be transferred to Cairo International Airport to fly back to Sharm El Sheikh then transfer back to your hotel in Sharm. Overnight in Sharm El Shiekh.
Inclusions for Overnight Tour From Sharm To Cairo By Air
- Return flight ticket from Sharm El Sheikh
- Pick up services from your hotel and return
- Assistance of our personnel during your tours
- All transfers by air-conditioned deluxe vehicle
- Professional English-speaking Egyptologist guide
- Entrance fees to the sights in Cairo and Giza
- Lunch during tours in Cairo at quality restaurant
- Shopping tours through Cairo famous Bazaars
- Bottled water during tours in Cairo
- Accommodation in Cairo at 5* hotel with breakfast
- All services charges and taxes included in your price included
Exclusions for Overnight Tour From Sharm To Cairo By Air
- Personal spending
- Optional Activities
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 7 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 7 days To 14 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 75%
- If you cancel between 14 days To 30 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 50%
- If you cancel between 30 days To 40 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 25%
- If you cancel between 40 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 6%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.