Overnight Tour To Luxor From Cairo By Flight
OverviewFly from Cairo to Luxor for two days touring the great monuments around the city. Visit Karnak and Luxor Temples, the Colossi of Memnon, the Valley of the Kings and Hatshepsut Temple. Enjoy sailing in a felucca on the Nile before flying back to Cairo.
Know More about this tour
Tour representative will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo by air-conditioned modern vehicle to Cairo Airport for your flight to Luxor, where you will be accompanied by your own Egyptologist tour guide to visit the famous Karnak temple the largest place of worship ever built. Its ancient name Ipet-isut means “the most sacred of places.” The temple, or, more correctly, the complex of temples, was built over more than two thousand years by generation after generation of pharaohs. Within the complex, the great “Hypostyle Hall” is an incredible forest of giant pillars. On the way you will enjoy lunch at quality restaurant and then you will be accompanied by your tour guide to visit the majestic Luxor temple which was built by Amenhotep III and Ramses II for ritual and festivals and dedicated to the god Amun with some free time for shopping in Luxor. From there will be driven to your hotel for check in, leisurely free time in Luxor and overnight stay in Luxor.
Day 2: Luxor Sightseeing Tours/ Cairo
Early morning, enjoy a relaxing breakfast in your hotel in Luxor and then you will enjoy visiting the West Bank of The Nile River you will be visiting the two colossal statues of Amenhotep III (Colossi of Memnon), and then visit the Valley of the Kings, where the magnificent tombs discovered, those tombs were carved deep into the desert rock, richly decorated and filled with treasures for the afterlife of the pharaohs, you will visit 3 tombs Continue the tour to visit the Hatshepsut temple at El Deir El Bahary, this impressive temple dedicated to the Queen Hatshepsut the only female pharaoh rises out of the desert plain in a series of terraces and merges with the sheer limestone cliffs that surround it. Proceed to have your lunch at local restaurant Then you will embark the Felucca to Banana Island on The Nile River, and then you will be transferred to Luxor domestic airport to fly back to Cairo where you will be met by our Memphis Tours Representative and transferred by private air conditioned van class to your hotel in Cairo.
Inclusions for Overnight Tour To Luxor From Cairo By Flight
- Pick up services from your hotel & return.
- Return flight from Cairo to Luxor.
- Tour to Hatshepsut, Valley of the Kings.
- Tour to Karnak, Luxor Temples.
- Shopping through famous Bazaars in Luxor.
- Service of professional English-speaking Egyptologist guide.
- Entrance fees to the sights mentioned in the itenerary.
- Lunch at quality restaurant.
- Bottled water during your trip.
- Pick up service from hotel and return.
- Accommodation in Luxor at 5* hotel.
- Assistance of our personnel during tours.
- All transfers by air-conditioned mini-bus.
- All services charges and taxes included.
Exclusions for Overnight Tour To Luxor From Cairo By Flight
- Any extras not mentioned in the program
- Optional activities Personal expenses
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 7 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 7 days To 14 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 75%
- If you cancel between 14 days To 30 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 50%
- If you cancel between 30 days To 40 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 25%
- If you cancel between 40 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 6%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Egyptian Museum in Cairo: Private Guided Tour
- Private Customizable Day tour around Giza, Saqqara and Dahshur from Cairo
- Cairo Stopover Day Trip to Pyramids, Egyptian Museum and Bazaar
- Best of Cairo:The Pyramids to the Egyptian Museum and Bazzar
- Pharaonic Village and Khan El-Khalili Bazaar Day Tour
- 1.5-Hour Quad Bike Tour around the Giza Pyramids from Cairo