Overnight Tour To Mai Chau And Pu Luong Nature Reserve From HanoiWrite a Review
OverviewThis spectacular trip offer the best of Mai Chau and Pu Luong within just 2 days. Mai Chau is the mountainous townlet of the Thai people. It is one of the most picturesque regions of Vietnams Northwest. Nearby, the Pu Luong Nature Reserve is an area with outstanding beauty and biodiversity and worth exploring by foot.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourDay 1: Hanoi – Mai Chau – Pu Luong (170 km & 3hour walk)
By 2pm, driving 20 km more to Pu Luong Natural Reserve then start a 2 to 3 hour walk through beautiful hill side villages, magnificent rice paddies, seeing hand crafted bamboo water wheels. The highlight on this road is experiencing the beauty of Pu luong Nature Reserve, the everyday life and culture of the white Thai people. Become a part of local life when we are welcomed as honored guests at a traditional Thai home on stilts. Here in Hang village we will have a traditional dinner and stay the night.
Day 2: Pu Luong – Mai Chau – Hanoi
The daily life here starts early, it will be interesting for you to get up at the first sign of day light and take part in the activities in the morning, or take a stroll around Hang village before having breakfast with our new Thai friends. At 8am start a trek inside the Pu Luong Nature Reserve (back on some of the same routes) then onto the main road, after a 3 hour walk, the driver will pick us up and transfer to the Poom Coong village for lunch. We should leave Mai Chau at 2:30pm and end the trip in Hanoi by around 6:00 pm.
Inclusions for Overnight Tour To Mai Chau And Pu Luong Nature Reserve From Hanoi
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- English speaking guide
- Meals as indicated
- Home-stay permissions
- Entrance fees
- Round-trip shared transfer
Exclusions for Overnight Tour To Mai Chau And Pu Luong Nature Reserve From Hanoi
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
What to bring: Passport, change of clothes, sun-glasses & hat, toiletries, sun-block, insect repellent, flashlights, good shoes, personal first aid kit & medicines, small VND notes for buying drinks. If you feel the need then sleeping bags, cable lock for your bags is recommended.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Hanoi Evening Tour With Water Puppet Show And Dinner
- Bai Dinh And Trang Aneco Joining Tour
- Hanoi City Tour
- Half Day Tour Bat Trang Pottery Village
- PRIVATE FULL DAY EXPLORING HANOI INCLUDING GREEN CAR TOUR
- Hanoi Street Food Tastes
- The Ionah Show In Hanoi With Roundtrip Transfer
- Hanoi City Tour With Green Car
- Buddhism Pilgrimage-Perfume Pagoda Joining Tour
- Trip To The Ancient Capital