Overnight Tour To Mai Chau From HanoiWrite a Review
OverviewTravelers will visit some villages of Mai Chau including Lac Village and Poom Coong village by bike and later, take a hike up to 1000 Steps Cave before returning to their hotel in the Hanoi Old Quarter.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Multi-Day Trip
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourDay 1: Hanoi – Mai Chau (L, D)
Your tour starts with pickup from your hotel in the Hanoi Old Quarter by van for the drive to Mai Chau. After a couple of hours, stop for a short break, and then stop again about an hour later for a scenic photo op of the Mai Chau valley.
Arrive in Mai Chau around midday, and visit a local village for a traditional lunch (vegetarian option available). Then enjoy a 2.5-hour bike ride with your tour guide, where you can see farmers working in fields and locals weaving scarves as you visit surrounding villages.
After this, you have about 1.5 hours of free time for cycling, walking around, or shopping before dinner in the early evening at a homestay. Enjoy an ethnic Thai performance, and try the traditional wine known as ruou can.
Overnight: Communal dorm or private bungalow at Riverside Bungalows
Day 2: Mai Chau – Hanoi (B, L)
Wake up and have breakfast before spending the next three hours hiking to 1000 Steps Cave and checking out a local market. Then have lunch and enjoy free time for a couple of hours before the transfer back to Hanoi in the afternoon. Your tour ends with drop-off at your Hanoi hotel in the evening.
Inclusions for Overnight Tour To Mai Chau From Hanoi
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Overnight accommodation
- Use of bicycle
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Round-trip shared transfer
Exclusions for Overnight Tour To Mai Chau From Hanoi
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Passport name, number, expiry, and country are required at time of booking for all participants
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Bai Dinh And Trang Aneco Joining Tour
- Hanoi City Tour
- Half Day Tour Bat Trang Pottery Village
- PRIVATE FULL DAY EXPLORING HANOI INCLUDING GREEN CAR TOUR
- Hanoi Street Food Tastes
- The Ionah Show In Hanoi With Roundtrip Transfer
- Hanoi City Tour With Green Car
- Buddhism Pilgrimage-Perfume Pagoda Joining Tour
- Trip To The Ancient Capital
- Cyclo-Biking-Cooking Tour