Overnight Trip To Cairo Memphis Sakkara From Dahab By Flight
OverviewTwo days tour in Cairo from your hotel in Dahab with your private air-conditioned van and private tour guide, you will spend unforgettable time with Cairo sites as Great Giza pyramids, Sphinx, Memphis, Sakkara, Egyptian Museum and Old mosques and churches with lunch meals included
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a qualified Egyptologist
- Lunch included
Know More about this tour
Day 1: Dahab fly to Cairo Great pyramids, Memphis, Sakkara.
You will be picked up from your hotel in Dahab by air-conditioned vehicle to Sharm el Sheikh airport for you short flight to Cairo, where you will accompanied by your tour guide will take you on a fascinating tour of the famous Great Giza Pyramids one of the seven wonders in the ancient world, the pyramids are constructed from 5000 years by millions of limestone, you will be know more by your guide who will provide you with information about this historical site, continue your way to mystical Sphinx, the half Lion and half Human statue stands guard over the tombs, proceed to visit the oldest capital of Egypt Memphis it lays 25 Km southwest Cairo and it was built by king Menes, after that you will visit the oldest Egyptian cemetery in ancient ages where you will see the first pyramids built by king Zoser, step pyramids, free time to explore the ancient Egyptian civilization then you will transfer to your hotel for overnight stay with optional tour to attend the sound and light show at pyramids area or amused with dinner cruise with belly dance.
Day 2: Egyptian Museum, Old Cairo (Masr el Qadima) fly to Dahab
Tasty breakfast in your hotel, then you will be accompanied by your tour guide for unforgettable tour to Egyptian Museum which renewed in 1900 to neo-classical style by the French architect Marcel Dourgnon it was exhibited 12000 objects till now from the pre historical era to be Greco- Roman period, the most interesting in the Egyptian Museum is the golden treasure of Tutankhamen, continue tour to visit the oldest part of Cairo (Masr el Qadima) as Egyptian called it and it is stretches down to sub area often called Coptic Cairo it become Christian stronghold with many churches there are only five remaining, hanging church is the famous church as it become the centre of Christian church of Egypt, it was named for its location in the top of the south gate of the Fortress of Babylon, then you will drive back to Cairo airport for the flight to Sharm el Sheikh with direct transfer to you hotel in Dahab.
Inclusions for Overnight Trip To Cairo Memphis Sakkara From Dahab By Flight
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Overnight Trip To Cairo Memphis Sakkara From Dahab By Flight
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Two day from Dahab Tours To Petra Wadi Rum
- Mt Sinai Sunrise and St Catherine Monastery Tour from Dahab
- Private Tour Mt Sinai Sunrise and St Catherine Monastery from Dahab
- Day trip to Petra from Dahab by flight
- Day Trip to The Canyon and Blue Hole from Dahab
- Snorkeling Day Tour to Nabq National Park
- Hadaba Aqua Park from Dahab