Overnights And Multi Day Whitewater Rafting Victoria Falls
OverviewSpend a night under the beautiful African stars inside the Batoka Canyon of the Zambezi River after your full day of whitewater rafting.
Know More about this tourGuests should be in Victoria Falls Village at least one day before the first day of the raft trip as pre-departure briefings are held one day prior. This will give you a chance to meet your raft guides, discuss the adventure that lies ahead of you, ask any last minute questions and also get things like dry bags and sleeping bags.
Guests should breakfast at their hotel prior to pick up at 9 am when they will be driven to our office where the river safety briefing is held. The first part of any rafting experience is very much a learning exercise followed by Swimming Under The Spry Of The Victoria Falls, however today there is no gradual build up; Depending on the water this 16 or 24 km stretch on day one is by far the wildest section of river that will be covered on the 1.5 day trip including many class 5 rapids. Some of the rapids on day one include Morning Glory, Stairway to Heaven, Land of The Giants, and The Devil's Toilet Bowl .
We will reach our beach campsite at rapid #21 at about 4pm.
On day 2 in the morning we rise as the sun illuminates the towering walls above, to the smell of bacon and eggs on the fire. Then, with all the equipment once more stowed securely for the voyage down stream, and get ready to raft about 4 kms with some class 2 to 4 rapids
Inclusions for Overnights And Multi Day Whitewater Rafting Victoria Falls
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Overnight accommodation (Safari Tents)
- Afternoon tea
- Beverages ( After rafting)
- Bottled water
- Buffet dinner
- Buffet lunch
- Morning tea
- Unlimited drinks (open bar)
- Unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
- Private tour
Exclusions for Overnights And Multi Day Whitewater Rafting Victoria Falls
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not wheelchair accessible
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Livingstone Island and Devil's Pool Walking Safari
- Dinner Cruise on the Zambezi River
- Victoria Falls Helicopter Flight
- Victoria Falls Cultural Private Tour with Lunch
- Victoria Falls and Safari with Sunset Cruise and Lunch
- Crocodile Farm Tour
- Traditional village night tour and cultural home hosted dinner
- Hwange National Park Day Trip from Victoria Falls