Owl Quest Night Tour From La Fortuna - La FortunaWrite a Review
From USD 50
OverviewOnÂ thisÂ uniqueÂ nocturneÂ adventure you willÂ searchÂ forÂ theÂ mostÂ outstandingÂ sky nightÂ predators. ThereÂ isÂ aroundÂ 7Â differentÂ speciesÂ ofÂ owlsÂ inÂ theÂ areaÂ allÂ wellÂ knownÂ forÂ theirÂ huntingÂ Â skillsÂ andÂ flying techniquesÂ .Â
On the searchÂ forÂ theseÂ magnificent raptors, the knowledgeableÂ guideÂ willÂ shareÂ withÂ you Â allÂ aboutÂ theirÂ naturalÂ history. The goalÂ isÂ toÂ spotÂ andÂ learnÂ allÂ aboutÂ theÂ owls defenseÂ mechanism, huntingÂ mechanisms, reproductiveÂ methodsÂ andÂ allÂ regardingÂ theÂ birdsÂ behaviorÂ in general.
Know More about this tourThere is around 7 different species of owls in the area, all well known for their hunting skills and flying techniques. On the search for these magnificent raptors the knowledgeable guide will share with you all about their natural history .
Side roads are among one of the hunting and hang out spots of these birds of prey and also one of the locations where they were previously spotted the most. If given the opportunity you will also see and talk about other types of nocturne wildlife you my encounter along the way .
Owls are birds of prey.
Owls feed on a wide variety of prey including mammals, other birds, insects, and reptiles. There are even some species of owls that live in Africa and Asia that feed on birds. Owls cannot chew their prey since, like all birds, they do not have teeth. Instead, they swallow small prey whole and must tear larger prey into smaller pieces before swallowing. They later regurgitate pellets of indigestible material such as bone, fur, and feathers.
Inclusions for Owl Quest Night Tour From La Fortuna
- All activities
- Professional guide
- Small-group tour
- Walking tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Owl Quest Night Tour From La Fortuna
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.