Take a fun and educational day trip to the two most famous university cities in the world. Educating the minds of countless bright minds over the years, these cities are as beautiful as they are prestigious. First stop is Oxford, home to the oldest university on the English speaking world. Take a guided walking tour that covers the Bodleian Library and visit Christ Church College a 'Harry Potter'' filming location. Then, travel to the equally stunning Cambridge for a tour of the historical and architectural highlights.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Family friendly
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourWalking tour of Oxford, follow in the footsteps of Oxford’s most famous alumni, including Lewis Carroll, Bill Clinton and TS Eliot, as you enjoy a peaceful walk through captivating college courtyards and cobbled lanes. See the Bodleian Library, one of the oldest libraries in Europe and take in the famous 'dreaming spires' on your visit. The unspoilt narrow alleys and ancient squares of this naturally beautiful town will definitely capture your imagination.
Christ Church, a treat for 'Harry Potter' fans of all ages, Christ Church was used as one of the major locations in the magical films! Marvel at the magical grandeur of the Great Hall, initially used for The Great Hall of Hogwarts.
Lunch Pack included
Cambridge, visit the elegant city of Cambridge, famous for being home to the University of Cambridge. Take a peaceful through this picturesque city, which includes the renowned Cavendish Laboratory, King’s College Chapel, and the Cambridge University Library. Have a look at the oldest college that’s still in existence, Peterhouse, which dates back to 1284.
Estimated arrival time back to London is around 7pm.
Inclusions for Oxford And Cambridge Tour From London
- Walking tour of Oxford
- Guided tour of King's College Chapel
- Lunch packs will be included
- Luxury air-conditioned coach
- Professional Guide
Exclusions for Oxford And Cambridge Tour From London
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Boarding procedures begin 15 minutes prior to departure
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.