From USD 120.8
OverviewVisit Oxford, Stratford-upon-Avon and medieval Warwick Castle on this action-packed, full-day trip from London. From the comfort of a first-class, luxury coach, make your way out of the capital to three of Englandâs most-visited places. Enjoy a walking tour of Oxford, home to one of the worldâs most prestigious universities. Pass through the idyllic Cotswolds, a region officially designated as an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Visit Stratford-upon-Avon, the charming birthplace of William Shakespeare. Then, travel back to the Middle Ages with a trip to magnificent Warwick Castle.
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Hotel pickup included
- Led by a Blue Badge guide
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tourMeet your guide at Victoria Coach Station to begin your tour. Hop aboard your first-class, luxury coach and relax as you travel northwest, away from the hustle and bustle of England’s capital.
Your first stop is the medieval Warwick Castle, whose magnificent towers and ramparts remain mostly intact. Travel back through 1,000 years of history as you cross the footbridge to a bygone world of banquets, battles and ceremony. Climb the winding staircase to the Princess Tower, or, if you're feeling brave, visit the spine-chilling dungeons where prisoners were tortured. You might wish to take a stroll through the castle's lovingly tended gardens, where archery, falconry and jousting take place in the summer months.
Next, head to Stratford-upon-Avon, the birthplace of the famous playwright William Shakespeare. Visit Shakespeare's Tudor-era home, with its typical parlor, bedrooms, kitchen and buttery. After, enjoy some free time for lunch (own expense) at one of the many charming eateries.
Then make your way to Oxford. Known as the ‘City of Dreaming Spires,’ Oxford is home to the oldest university in the English-speaking world. On arrival, step out of your coach and enjoy a walking tour of the city center with your guide.
Plug into your state-of-the-art headset and listen to your guide clearly as you pass by the elegant, timeworn buildings and courtyard that have inspired generation of scholars, including Bill Clinton and his daughter Chelsea, Hugh Grant and Kate Beckinsale. See the Bodleian Library and Christ Church College, where Harry Potter scenes were filmed and where Albert Einstein studied.
Next, enjoy a brief stop for refreshments (own expense) before hopping back inside your coach and traveling through the rolling hills of the Cotswolds, an area steeped in gentle English beauty, history and heritage. Look out the window to admire the thatched-roof cottages and charming inns.
Your day trip then concludes back at Victoria Coach Station in the evening.
Inclusions for Oxford, Cotswolds, Stratford-on-Avon And Warwick Castle Day Trip From London
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach (maximum 50 people)
- Use of a headset
- Walking Tour of Oxford
- Entrance fees to Shakespeare's Birthplace and Warwick Castle
- Wi-Fi on the coach
Exclusions for Oxford, Cotswolds, Stratford-on-Avon And Warwick Castle Day Trip From London
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance to Christ Church
- Entrance to Bodleian Library
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pick-up
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.