A two-hour private walking tour around the most historic and well-known parts of Oxford, including many of the colleges (from the outside), the Sheldonian Theatre, the Bodleian Library, the Bridge of Sighs, the University Church of St Mary the Virgin and a few surprises along the way. Our Walking Tours of Oxford guides will explain the complex history of the university from its humble beginnings to the world-class institution it is today.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Family friendly
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Led by a Blue Badge guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourAs a bespoke tour, each tour is as individual as you are and it depends on many different factors, such as the time of the visit, group size, group members' age and any specific interest you and your group may have. However all tours will cover the view from the outside of any of the colleges, The Bodleian Library, Old School Quadrangle, The Weston Library, The Divinity School, The Clarendon Building, The Sheldonian Theatre, The Radcliffe Camera, University Church of St Mary The Virgin and the Bridge of Sighs. It can also be possible to arrange any other sites of specific interest to you as well as the possibility to visit inside a college (subject to opening hour and fees).
At the end of the tour, you will be provided with a free map and suggestions how to enjoy the rest of your time in Oxford. If you would like to visit inside a college then there maybe an additional charge which is in addition and paid direct to the venue on the day.
Your guide is fully qualified and a member of The Institute of Tourist Guiding as well as The Oxford Guild of Tour Guides.
Inclusions for Oxford Private Bespoke Walking Tour
- Professional Blue Badge guide
- Private tour
Exclusions for Oxford Private Bespoke Walking Tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Full-Day Tour Of Windsor, Eton And Oxford From London
- Warwick Castle And Stratford Upon Avon Day Tour From Oxford
- Inspector Morse Filming Locations Tour In Oxford With College Visits
- Small-Group Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making Of Harry Potter And Oxford
- Full Day Tour To Brighton From Oxford
- Half-Day Small-Group Cotswold Taster Tour From Oxford
- Private Guided Walking Tour Of Oxford
- Full Day Tour Of London From Oxford
- Oxford Walking Tour Including Christ Church College
- Private Oxford City And University Walking Tour Including College Visits