Oxford, Stratford And Warwick Castle Guided Tour By Minibus From London
OverviewTake a walking tour of Oxford and drive through the Cotswolds. Explore Shakespearesbirthplace and enjoy some time to explore Stratford-Upon-Avon. Have an extendedvisit of Warwick Castle and savor a traditional lunch (own expense).
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small group ensures personal service
- Family friendly
Know More about this tour
Oxford is famous for being home to the oldest university in the English-speakingworldcountless bright young things have wandered the towns cobbled streetsover the years! During your guided walking tour you will see the stunningBodleianLibrary and furtively discover unspoilt narrow alleyways, ancient squares andtowering spires.
Enjoy views of the breathtaking countryside, sleepy villages, and bustling markettowns as you drive through the charming scenery of one of England's most beautifulregions- The Cotswolds.
A unique market town, StratforduponAvon is the famous home of WilliamShakespeare, arguably the world's greatest writer. Visit the picturesque halftimberhouse where the legendary bard was born, and gain fascinating insights into hischildhood.
Be part of Britains greatest medieval experience! Deep in the heart of WarwickCastle, the Great Hall is a hive of activity! Immerse yourself in battle preparationsand feel the weight of a medieval sword. Become a soldiertry on a battle helmetfor size! Visit the spectacular State Rooms and feast your eyes on Victorianpartypreparations.
Inclusions for Oxford, Stratford And Warwick Castle Guided Tour By Minibus From London
- Walking tour of Oxford
- Transportation by air-conditioned minibus
- Professional guide
- Hotel pick-up/ drop-off
Exclusions for Oxford, Stratford And Warwick Castle Guided Tour By Minibus From London
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Entrance ticket to Warwick castle (19.20 GBP)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Warm coat is recommended during winter period, raincoat during summer
Comfortable walking or flat shoes are suggested
Wheelchair access in Warwick castle is limited
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.