This 2-hour walking tour will take you through the heart of Oxford University and visit inside the most famous college, Christ Church (subject to availability). With your qualified and professional guides, also members of The Institute of Tourist Guiding and The Oxford Guild of Tour Guides, you can be assured of the highest quality and up-to-date information of this historic university city.
- Likely to Sell Out
- Led by a Blue Badge guide
- Excellent value for money
- All entrance fees included
- Instant Confirmation
- Small group ensures personal service
Know More about this tourMeet your qualified Green or Blue Badge guide outside Balliol College on Broad Street in central Oxford at 2pm. From here you'll meander through the cobbled streets and quaint alleyways to the heart of Oxford University and pass sights such as University Church, Radcliffe Camera, Old Schools Quadrangle (The Bodleian Library) and The Bridge of Sighs. During the tour your guide will explain the history of Oxford from its humble beginnings to the world class University which we know today.
You will then visit inside Christ Church College*. Unlike most other tours that simply view from the outside. Christ Church has a deep and interesting history and is probably the city's most famous college, not least because of its connections with the Harry Potter films and its iconic dining hall.Â
This is a one-way tour which will finish in or close to Christ Church. Whilst this is a group tour, each one is unique and the best route will be chosen on the day.
*Please note: Entry included to Christ Church unless closed for any reason. The local provider will try to advise of any closures at the time of booking or before the tour but some closures are last minute. In this event your guides will endeavour to visit inside an alternative college.
Inclusions for Oxford Walking Tour Including Christ Church College
- Entrance fees
- Admission ticket to Christ Church College
- Blue Badge guide
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Oxford Walking Tour Including Christ Church College
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.