OverviewSee the best of Britain on this luxury coach tour of three iconic UK locations. Start by visiting the glorious Windsor Castle and see the luxurious State Apartments of the Queens favorite weekend residence. Next, travel to breathtaking Stonehenge, the mystical stone structure has stood since 2000 BC, puzzling experts for hundreds of years. The final stop is the gorgeous university city of Oxford, home to the oldest university in the English speaking world. Take a guided tour of the beautiful cobbled streets, soaking up the history and prestige.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Family friendly
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourWindsor Castle, the Queens favorite weekend home, is surrounded by sweeping landscaped gardens and overlooks the Thames. Enjoy an amazing peek at the lavish State Apartments, displaying priceless artworks by Leonardo da Vinci and Rembrandt and visit St. Georges Chapel, the final resting place of Henry VIII.
Mysterious Stonehenge,the actual purpose of this ancient and breathtaking structure may never be truly discovered - perhaps Stonehenge was a sun worshiping temple or center for healing, a huge calendar or a burial site! Marvel at how our ancestors carried the mighty stones so far and, using only primitive mechanisms and tools, built this impressive structure? Shrouded by mystery, the beautiful Stonehenge never ceases to impress.
Lunch packs will be included.
Oxford, Oxford University has had countless famous students, from Lewis Carroll and Oscar Wilde to Stephen Hawking, soak up the history as you walk through the courtyards and cobbled lanes. Take in the famous city of dreaming spires and the Bodleian Library one of Europes oldest libraries. Explore the unspoilt narrow alleys and ancient squares of this naturally beautiful town.
Estimated arrival time back in London is around 7pm.
Inclusions for Oxford, Windsor And Stonehenge Tour From London
- Entry to Windsor Castle State Apartments
- Entry to Stonehenge
- Walking tour in Oxford
- Lunch packs
- Luxury air–conditioned vehicle
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Oxford, Windsor And Stonehenge Tour From London
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Windsor Castle is a working royal palace and planned closures/disruptions may be subject to change.
When the State Apartments are closed the Precincts, Queen Mary’s Dolls’ House and the Drawings Gallery will continue to be open. When Windsor Castle is completely closed, we will visit Hampton Court instead. Windsor Castle closures: 28 March 2017, 14 April 2017, 25-26 December 2017
During Peak Periods, Additional Vehicles Without Wi-Fi May Be Used
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.