Pacaya Volcano Tour From Guatemala City
OverviewAt One hour from your hotel in Guatemala city there is one of the three Active Volcanoes of Guatemala. The visit to Pacaya Volcano consists on an easy hour and a half walk, which allows you to get to the paved area and enjoy an amazing view of the active crater. The upgrade path is a natural spectacle.
Know More about this tourBe picked up at your staying hotel in Guatemala City. Then we begin our journey to the Pacaya Volcano that its located at approximated 1 hour from the city. At your arribe you are going to be waited by your local guide to begin your walking tour. Climb to the top of one of three active volcanoes of Guatemala, the time to get to the top is an estimate of 1 hour and a half, The upgrade path is a natural spectacle so you can see all the plants diversity of the area. Then get your camera on to take the magnificent pictures that offers you the view of the top of the volcano, and enjoy the spectacular show from a safe distance fromthe active crater (50 m) .
By the end of the journey we begin with our trip back to Guatemala City.
*Optional: You can upgrade your experience opting by having lunch in a private Guatemala coffee farm and have a nice Coffee Tour, and of course taste the famous Guatemalan Coffee.
Inclusions for Pacaya Volcano Tour From Guatemala City
- Certified LOCAL guide by INGUAT.
- Transport by air-conditioned coach.
- Hotel Pickup and drop-off.
- Entrance fees.
Exclusions for Pacaya Volcano Tour From Guatemala City
- Personal expenses.
- Food and beverages, unless specified.
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
A small amount of walking is involved
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
For an additional Cost, there is available an option of rent a horse to take you to the top. So if you are interested you can bring extra cash. The cost is Q100 one way.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Chichicastenango Market Day Tour From Guatemala City or Antigua
- Hot Springs Medicinal from Guatemala or Antigua
- Pacaya Volcano Hiking Tour from Antigua
- GLIMPSE OF GUATEMALA
- FULL DAY COLONIAL ANTIGUA from Guatemala city
- Antigua to Guatemala city Airport shared transportation
- Antigua Full day with lunch from Guatemala city
- Private Tour: Guatemala City and Historical Center Discovery