Package: Wieliczka Salt Mine Guided Tour And Chopin Music Piano Concert - Krakow
OverviewWelcome to the salt city! Wieliczka Salt Mine is one of Polands most precious and fascinating sights.Later in the evening, enjoy a special concert dedicated to Frédéric Chopin in the unique atmosphere of Krakows Main Market Square.
Know More about this tour
Wieliczka Salt Mines first tourist trail was established at the turn of the 19th century. A couple of centuries later in 1978, it was listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
The underground trail leads through numerous drifts, galleries and chambers where traces of mining activity have been preserved, along with sacred artworks depicting the Mines history as well as local legends. Additionally, the Mines microclimate has a beneficial impact on visitors who suffer from asthma and allergies.
At the start, well walk down stairs into the Mine to a depth of 64 metres. Well then explore a number of chambers and see underground lakes and monuments carved out of salt. The tour finishes at 135 metres below the ground. Well return to the surface by lift.
Later on, starting at 19:00 on 14 Sawkowska Street we'd like to invite you to a special concert dedicated to Frédéric Chopin a piano virtuoso and icon of Polish and European music. Take the opportunity to listen to his most famous pieces, performed by talented, award-winning young pianists.
The Chopin Gallery, located near the Main Market Square, has been a centre of classical music concerts in Krakow for many years.
Inclusions for Package: Wieliczka Salt Mine Guided Tour And Chopin Music Piano Concert
- Hotel Pick up from chosen hotels in Krakow
- Admission tickets to the Salt Mine
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Professional local guide at the Salt Mine
- Entrance fees
- Glass of wine on the Concert
Exclusions for Package: Wieliczka Salt Mine Guided Tour And Chopin Music Piano Concert
- Food and drinks on Salt Mine tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Not wheelchair accessible
Not recommended for participants with walking disabilities (there are 800 steps on the way, including 380 right at the start)
Not recommended for participants with claustrophobia
Temperature at the Salt Mine is constant (around 14 degrees), please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Wifi Everywhere in Krakow
- Krakow Airport Private VIP Round-trip Transfer by Mercedes Limousine
- Auschwitz and Birkenau Round-Trip Transfer Premium from Krakow
- Salt-Mine Wieliczka Round-Trip Private Transfer Premium from Krakow
- Polish Countryside and Tyniec Abbey Bike Tour from Krakow
- Krakow Chamber Orchestra Concert at St Adalbert's Church
- Krakow Balice Airport Round Trip Private Transfer
- Ojcw National Park From Krakow