PADI Advanced Open Water Shark Diving From Candidasa
OverviewJoin this 5-hour small-group shark and mola mola diving tour from Candidasa. Expert PADI Dive Professionals will take you diving at some of the most exciting dive spots around Bali - Mimpang and Tepekong Islands.These Islands are situated in the vicinity of your departure point and the boat will safely take you there in only 5-10 minutes. These areas are known for shark encounters and in the right season even mola mola. Due to unpredictable conditions and down currents this dive tour is only for experienced divers and evidence of an advanced dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in this dive. Your tour is all inclusive and all you need to bring alongis a swimming suit and sense of adventure.
- Instant Confirmation
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Small group ensures personal service
- All necessary equipment included
- Lunch included
- Free drinks included
Know More about this tour
Experience some of the most exciting dive sites around Bali.
You will be picked up at your hotel in the Candidasa area between 8am - 8:30am. After a short ride to the office, all the paperwork will be arranged and the right diving equipment will be chosen for you to make your day safe and comfortable.
After your dive briefing you will head out with your own dive boat to the dive site - Mimpang or Tepekong, which is a 10 minute boat ride away.
The friendly boat crew will help you put your equipment on and roll back into the adventure.
During the dive you will be continuously monitored by the PADI professional guides and shown all the beauty of these specific dive sites. Tepekong is famous for a cave which acts as a nursery for white tip sharks.
Both, Mimpang and Tepekong are known to be visited by mola mola during the right season. Sometimes there are even manta rays spotted passing by, and quite often sea turtles as well.
You will be shown some of the highlights of the underwater world in Bali with the highest safety standards.
You will have a surface interval on board of at least 1 hour. Water will be provided on board, in stainless steel bottles.
After your second dive you will head back to land with shower and toilet facilities and a fresh towel provided. You will be served a tasty lunch, water, coffee and tea at the ocean view terrace. There are also plenty of books describing fish life surrounding Bali and the guides will happily spend some time logging your dives with you before you are taken back to your accommodation.
Inclusions for PADI Advanced Open Water Shark Diving From Candidasa
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Beverages and bottled water
- All activities
- Professional guide
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Use of snorkel equipment
Exclusions for PADI Advanced Open Water Shark Diving From Candidasa
- Pick up and drop-off for areas outside of Candidasa
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Evidence of Advanced dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in this dive.
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Flying within 24 hours of diving is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.