PADI Discover Scuba Diving - Sharm El-sheikhWrite a Review
OverviewThe PADI Discover Scuba Diving program is not a course but an introduction to diving with a Professional PADI Instructor to the underwater world. You will take the plunge safely with your PADI Instructor with you every step of the way. The Program consists of one short theory session followed by a Dive in the Red Sea including some basic underwater skills. Once you have tried this program you will definitely want to continue and get certified!
- Ideal choice for families
- Popular choice with kids
- All necessary equipment included
- Buffet lunch included
- Free drinks included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourYou will be transferred from your accommodation directly to the port where you will board one of our fleet of vessels. On board you will complete all necessary paperwork to begin your PADI Discover Scuba Diving program. The PADI Instructor will kit you out with all the equipment you will need to use for the program ensuring its' fit.
Whilst cruising along the coast your instructor will cover the theory portion of the program answering any questions or concerns you may have.
Once moored you will then get to take the plunge and breath your first breathes under water with your PADI Instructor. There will be some skills conducted in shallow water before continuing on to a maximum depth of 12m enjoying the wonders hidden below the surface of the beautiful Egyptian Red Sea. You will be taken back to your hotel after your diving has ended.
Inclusions for PADI Discover Scuba Diving
- Buffet lunch and soft drinks
- PADI Professional Instructor
- Use of all necessary equipment
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Exclusions for PADI Discover Scuba Diving
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- National Park Fees should the program be conducted in Ras Mohammed National Park
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum age is 10 years
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (i.e. asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.