PADI Discover Scuba Diving In Playa Del Carmen - Playa Del Carmen
OverviewHave you always wondered what its like to breathe underwater? If you want to try scuba diving, but arent quite ready to take the plunge into a certification course, Discover Scuba Diving is for you!
- All necessary equipment included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourA PADI Discover Scuba Diving experience is a great way to find out what scuba diving is really like before you take the full scuba certification course. You will start with 1 theory class to learn about safety guidelines and basics of scuba diving. Later, with one of the PADI Instructors, you will enter the shallow end of the pool to practice different scuba diving skills and exercises. After a pool session you will do 1 boat dive in the open waters under the supervision of your PADI instructor.
To sign up for a PADI Discover Scuba Diving experience, you must be at least 10 years old. No prior experience with scuba diving is necessary, but you need to be in reasonable physical health.
Inclusions for PADI Discover Scuba Diving In Playa Del Carmen
- 1 theory session
- 1 pool session
- 1 open water boat dive in Riviera Maya
- Full scuba diving equipment
- Supervision of professional PADI Instructor
Exclusions for PADI Discover Scuba Diving In Playa Del Carmen
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 10 years
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving. Before purchase, please check PADI Medical Statement (1st page)-> goo.gl/RtDT1M
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Day Trip to Tulum from Riviera Maya or Cancun
- Chichen Itza Day Trip from Playa del Carmen
- Private Tour: Bird Watching from the Riviera Maya
- Tulum Combo Tour: Archaeological Site, Cenotes and Yalku Lagoon
- JOY by Cirque du Soleil from Playa del Carmen
- Playa del Carmen Cenote Tour: Snorkeling, Rappelling and Ziplining