PADI Discover Scuba Diving In Playa Del Carmen - Playa Del Carmen
OverviewExperience the thrill of scuba diving by completing a 3.5 hour PADI Discover Scuba Diving course. Instructor, one theory session, one pool session, one resortdive, and all necessary equipment included.
Know More about this tour
Meet for this 3.5-hour scuba-diving experience at 9:30 a.m. at Iberostar Tucan/Quetzal Hotel in Playa del Carmen.
This scuba-diving program allows you to experience the thrill of diving under close supervision of our professional dive staff, in the ideal conditions that this areahas to offer.
With the DSD training you may do shallow dives, up to a maximum depth of 40 feet (12 meters), allowing you to enjoy the hidden beauty of the sea facing the beach. During your DSD adventure, you will come to grips with some basic concepts and skills of diving before going on your ocean dive.
During your course, you will receive a one theory module, and pool session plus one boat dive. Discover Scuba Diving is a great way to try diving for a while but beyond doubt the very best option is to get certified straight away as a PADI Scuba Diver or Open Water Diver.
Your experience ends at about 1 p.m.
Inclusions for PADI Discover Scuba Diving In Playa Del Carmen
- Professional guide
- All necessary equipment
- One pool session
- One boat dive
Exclusions for PADI Discover Scuba Diving In Playa Del Carmen
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off if not staying at the Iberostar Tucan/Quetzal Hotel
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Minimum age is 10 years
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving
Diving 24 hours before flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Day Trip to Tulum from Riviera Maya or Cancun
- Chichen Itza Day Trip from Playa del Carmen
- Private Tour: Bird Watching from the Riviera Maya
- Tulum Combo Tour: Archaeological Site, Cenotes and Yalku Lagoon
- JOY by Cirque du Soleil from Playa del Carmen
- Playa del Carmen Cenote Tour: Snorkeling, Rappelling and Ziplining