PADI Open Water Course In Nea Makri, Athens
OverviewThe PADI Open Water Diver is the first certification of scuba diving. By completing this course you will be certified to dive everywhere in the world, rent equipment or continue your dive career. There are two options for you to choose from. The scuba diver certification which takes 2-3 days and you can dive to a maximum depth of 12 meters.And the more intensive course of Open Water Diver certification which takes 4-7 days and allows you to dive down to 18 meters.
Know More about this tour
The course consist of five theory lessons which can be completed by studying on your own from a book or via the Internet. You can also have your lessons with an instructor in our school.
At the end of every theory lessons you will complete a knowledge review and at the end of the theory a final exam. Your instructor will be with you all the time to talk about any questions. The theory can be completed a the beginning or during the course.
The practical part of the course consist of 5 confined water dives in which you will exercise in the use of diving equipment in shallow waters. After completing these you will be ready to participate in the open water dive section of the course which consist of 4 deeper dives in the most interesting places of the south Evoikos gulf.
All courses can be conducted in various ways matching your needs and free time
By successfully completing this course you will receive a certification card by one of the biggest dive associations in the world.
The use of all the necessary diving equipment, the certification card and the theory lessons materials are included in the price.
Inclusions for PADI Open Water Course In Nea Makri, Athens
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off ( near our location)
- Photographs or videos from the dives
- Diving equipment
- Training materials ( books, software)
- Certification card
- Dive logbook
Exclusions for PADI Open Water Course In Nea Makri, Athens
- Hotel pickup and drop-off ( far from our location )
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Diving within 24 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Athens Airport Private Departure Transfer
- Athens Shore Excursion: Private Acropolis Walking Tour
- Private Walking Tour: National Archaeological Museum
- Athens Small-Group 2.5 Hour Electric Bicycle Tour
- 1-Hour Aroma Oil Massage plus 20-Minute Free Fish Pedi
- 90-Minute Aroma Oil Massage plus 20' min Free Fish Pedi
- Athens Couples Escape Spa Treatment with Fish Pedicure
- Athens Scenic Bike Tour