PADI Open Water Referral Dive Course In Cabo San Lucas
OverviewThis 2-day course provides the option to finish your training if you have started the scuba training close to home in a pool (with PADI or other dive organizations), or, if you didn’t finish your Open Water course. During these dives, you will demonstrate mastering the skills practiced in the pool and, in the remaining time, explore the beautiful dive sites in the Cabo San Lucas bay.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Excellent value for money
- Small group ensures personal service
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourThe 2-day Referral Dive course is a part of the Open Water Diver course and it is recommended to first read the Open Water Diver Course page for complete details before taking this course.
You can start the scuba training in a pool (with PADI or other dive organizations) and develop your knowledge and scuba skills.Then and once you have already completed this confined water training and have the knowledge of diving during the past year, you can come to Cabo and take this referral course to complete your training. On the 2-day course, you will do 4 open water dives in which you will demonstrate mastering the skills practiced in the pool, and also explore the beautiful dive sites offered in Los Cabos and the Sea of Cortez.
This is the perfect choice to complete your PADI certification if you have already started scuba diving training and want to become certified.
Note: You must bring your referral training record, which should be completed and signed by your instructor. Referrals from any diving organization are accepted.
Inclusions for PADI Open Water Referral Dive Course In Cabo San Lucas
- Bottled water
- Small-group tour
- Diving gear
Exclusions for PADI Open Water Referral Dive Course In Cabo San Lucas
- Parking fee ($USD 2, per hour)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Marina entrance fee ($USD 1, per person)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Minimum age is 10 years
Note: You must bring your referral training record
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.