Paella Cooking Class And Flamenco Show With Tapas Dinner In ValenciaWrite a Review
OverviewA full day to explore the flavors and rhythms of Valencia! In the morning youâll learn how to cook an authentic Valencian paella and then youâll enjoy a dazzling night inÂ Spanish-style: a typical Tapas Dinner and a great Live Flamenco Show.
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Excellent value for money
- Get inside tips from a local
- Instant Confirmation
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tour
Youâll start this journey at the School of Paellas and from there youâll go to the Central Market of Valencia with an expert guide to buy the best natural products for your paella. During this tour youâll listen interesting details about the products of our gastronomy.Then, you'll back to the School of Paellas kitchen where the paella master will teach you step by step how to cook the best paella yourself. He will also explain you the history of its creation and many other interesting anecdotes. While you are cooking youâll enjoy a Valencian wine or a homemade Valencian beer tasting accompanied by typical snacks. When your work ends, you'll savor a full menu lunch with your paellaÂ as main courseÂ and then you'll receive a Diploma "Expert Paellaâs Chef", as a certificate of this original experience.
Once you have finish your class, we suggest you to take a break in your hotel because then youâll live a dazzling night in Spanish-style. Youâll take a typical Tapas Dinner in a restaurant located in front of the Quart Towers specialized in Mediterranean cuisine, and youâll be immerse in the delightful experience of a Live Flamenco Show. All the magic of genuine flamenco in a show that lasts 1 hour,Â that will captivate you with their dances, songs and more traditional sounds of the Spanish guitar. During the show, we also invite you to drink.Â
A perfect proposal to live a funny and unforgettable day in Valencia!.
Inclusions for Paella Cooking Class And Flamenco Show With Tapas Dinner In Valencia
- 5-hr. Paella Course with a paella master and visit guide to the Central Market* (only at 10:00am*).
- Spanish Tapas and Valencian Wine or homemade Beer tasting.
- Full menu Lunch with your paella as main course, two starters, dessert, beverages, coffee, liqueur.
- Tapas Dinner: spicy potatoes, little fried fish, homemade croquettes (codfish, chick, ham, cheese with spinach), Iberian ham and Manchego cheese plate, dessert and beverages (wine included)
- 1-hr. Live Flamenco Show with a drink by person (beer or sangria).
Exclusions for Paella Cooking Class And Flamenco Show With Tapas Dinner In Valencia
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
All activities should be done the same day.
Bookings on Thursday to Saturday: 5-hr. Paella Class with Central Market visit. That night, you must go on your own to the Tapas Dinner that will be served before the Flamenco Show.
Bookings on Sundays (only on July and August): 4-hr. Paella Class. That night, you must go on your own to the Flamenco Show, Tapas Dinner will be served after that.
Tapas Restaurant is located in front of the Quart Towers, 400 meters walking from the Flamenco Showâs bar.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.