Paella Cooking Class And Valencia Historical Guided Tour
OverviewReadyto learn how to cook an authentic Valencian paella and to get to know the oldtown of Valenciain a day?At theSchool of Paellas you'll learn how to prepare the paella yourself guided by a paella master. You'll savora full menu lunch with paellaandmany typical dishes, Valencian wines andbeer, desserts and much more. After that you'll enjoy an Historical Guided Tour to visit the most emblematic places of the city.
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourWe'll meet at the School of Paellas and then youll visit the Central Market with an expert guide to buy the best natural products to cook your paella, asyou listen detailed explanations about typical products of our gastronomy.
Then, you'll go to the kitchen where the paella master will teach you step by step how to cook the best paella yourself. Hewill also explain you the history of its creation and many other interesting details. During the class,youll enjoy a Valencian wine or a homemade Valencian beer tasting accompanied by Valencian tomato and Spanish omelette.
When your work ends, you'll savor your paellaand many typical dishes Surely is delicious! And to finish you'll receive a Diploma "Expert Paellas Chef", as a certificate of this unforgettable experience.
Once you have finish your class, get ready to meet the history of Valencia asyou walk along the old town narrow streets with a local guide. He will take you to the most emblematic places and tell you interesting stories and anecdotes.
Lets get lost across the wonderful historical center to get to know the Cathedral, Plaza de la Virgen, Virgen de los Desamparados church, the GovernmentPalace, Almonia square, Plaza de la Reina, Paz Street, the Marqus de dos Aguas Palace, Barcas Street and the Ayuntamiento square.
At the end of this journey, you'll get the best of Valencia in your heart.
Inclusions for Paella Cooking Class And Valencia Historical Guided Tour
- 5-hr. Paella Course with apaella masterand visit guide to the Central Market.
- Spanish tapas and Valencian Wineorhomemade Beer tasting.
- Full menu Lunch with your paella as main course, salad, dessert, beverages, coffee.
- 2-hr. Historical Guided Tourto the old town of Valencia with expert guide.
Exclusions for Paella Cooking Class And Valencia Historical Guided Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
Both activities should be done the same day.
Once the Paella class finishes you must go to the Historical Guided Tour meeting point on your own (about 700 meters walking).
Historical Guided Tour begins at 5pm. On July, August and September starts at 6pm.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Departure Private Transfer Valencia City to Valencia Airport VLC in Minivan
- Gastronomical Private Tour of Valencia with Wine Tasting
- Horchata Tour and Workshop in Valencia for Groups
- Private Valencia City Tour by Bus with Tapas and Flamenco Show
- Valencia Private Walking Tour
- La Albufera Natural Park Bike Tour with Paella