Paella Cooking Class And Valencia Historical Guided TourWrite a Review
OverviewReadyÂ to learn how to cook an authentic Valencian paella and to get to know the oldtown of ValenciaÂ in a day?Â At theÂ School of Paellas you'll learn how to prepare the paella yourself guided by a paella master. You'll savorÂ a full menu lunch with paellaÂ andÂ many typical dishes, Valencian wines andÂ beer, desserts and much more. After that you'll enjoy an Historical Guided Tour to visit the most emblematic places of the city.
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourWe'll meet at the School of Paellas and then you’ll visit the Central Market with an expert guide to buy the best natural products to cook your paella, as you listen detailed explanations about typical products of our gastronomy.
Then, you'll go to the kitchen where the paella master will teach you step by step how to cook the best paella yourself. He will also explain you the history of its creation and many other interesting details. During the class, you’ll enjoy a Valencian wine or a homemade Valencian beer tasting accompanied by Valencian tomato and Spanish omelette.
When your work ends, you'll savor your paella and many typical dishes… Surely is delicious! And to finish you'll receive a Diploma "Expert Paella’s Chef", as a certificate of this unforgettable experience.
Once you have finish your class, get ready to meet the history of Valencia as you walk along the old town narrow streets with a local guide. He will take you to the most emblematic places and tell you interesting stories and anecdotes.
Let’s get lost across the wonderful historical center to get to know the Cathedral, Plaza de la Virgen, Virgen de los Desamparados church, the Government Palace, Almonia square, Plaza de la Reina, Paz Street, the “Marqués de dos Aguas” Palace, Barcas Street and the Ayuntamiento square.
At the end of this journey, you'll get the best of Valencia in your heart.
Inclusions for Paella Cooking Class And Valencia Historical Guided Tour
- 5-hr. Paella Course with a paella master and visit guide to the Central Market.
- Spanish tapas and Valencian Wine or homemade Beer tasting.
- Full menu Lunch with your paella as main course, salad, dessert, beverages, coffee.
- 2-hr. Historical Guided Tour to the old town of Valencia with expert guide.
Exclusions for Paella Cooking Class And Valencia Historical Guided Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
Both activities should be done the same day.
Once the Paella class finishes you must go to the Historical Guided Tour meeting point on your own (about 700 meters walking).
Historical Guided Tour begins at 5pm. On July, August and September starts at 6pm.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.