Have you always wished to know how to cook a proper paella and surprise your friends with your cooking abilities? This is your unique chance to learn by the hands of a professional chef on how to prepare a typical Spanish meal. Learn how to choose fresh ingredients and the way to cook them, select the proper rice and make the magic with your own hands. You will prepare a complete menu of 3 different courses: Gazpacho and Bravas Potatoes as starters, Baked Onion Carpaccio with Xat Sauce and Sea Food Paella as main courses and finish with the typical Catalan dessert, the Catalan Cream.Enjoy a small group for a personalised experience and share good memories of your journey while you taste the paella you cooked paired with a selection of wine.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 3 Hrs 30 Mins
Departure Time :
11:45am, daily except Sunday
Departure Details :
Carrer dels Mirallers
OverviewBack to school, you will learn the insights of Mediterranean cuisine with hands-on experience provided. After a great cooking session, we will taste our food and enjoy the lunch with a good selection of Cava and Wine. Menu: Sea Food Paella, Gazpacho, Bravas Potatoes, Baked Onion Carpaccio with Xat Sauce, Catalan Cream...
- Hands-on cooking workshop by the professional chef Alex Lopez
- A complete lunch of 3 different courses
- Beverage (wines, cava, soft drinks and water)
- Small-group tour
- Tips (optional)
- Food or beverages unless specified
- Hotel pick up or transfer
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Let us know at the time of booking of any dietary restrictions or allergies
At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place. In case of not reaching the minimum of participants, tour will be rescheduled
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Guitarra y Flamenco
- 2 hour Sailing Cruise Barcelona
- 2 hour Private Sunset Sailing Cruise
- Barcelona Markets Tour with a Chef and Food Tasting - Premium Small Group
- Gaud - The Park Gell Tour
- Jewish Quarter of Barcelona: one of the most important Jewish Communities of the Medieval Europe
- Gaudi Bike Tour with Skip-the-Line Sagrada Familia Ticket