A full day trip that will take you to the western end of Cyprus and back in time to the ancient Greek civilization and its' rich history and mythology. Visit Kourion and the House of Eustolios with its mosaics and bath establishments, one of the most important archaeological sites on the island. Next stop is the town of Paphos, where you will have the chance to visit the House of Dionysos with it's famous and unique mosaics (entrance fee for the House of Dionysos is not included in the price) and enjoy the area surrounding the picturesque Paphos harbor. On the way back visit Yeroskipou Village, were you can taste and buy the traditional "Cyprus delights".Â Final stop is at the "Petra tou Romiou", the legendary birthplace of Aphrodite the Goddess of love and beauty.
- Excellent value for money
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
- Step back in time on a history tour
Know More about this tourBe picked up from your Protaras Hotel between 7:00 and 7:30 am (the exact time will be communicated to you upon reservation). Your first stop is Kourion, one of the most important archaeological sites on the island. Then you will have the chance to see the ancient Greco-Roman theater where gladiator games were held and the House of Eustolios with its mosaics and bath establishments. A guided tour of approximately 45 minutes will take place.
You will then drive to the town of Paphos where you will have free time (approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes) for lunch at Paphos harbor. Paphos harbor is one of the most visited and beautiful spots of the island (Lunch is not included in the price).
After lunch you will have the chance to visit the House of Dionysos which is famous for its unique mosaics (optional extra). A guided tour of the mosaics in the House of Dionysos is offered at Euro 4.50 payable on the spot). Driving back from Paphos, you will stop at Yeroskipou Village where you can taste and buy the traditional "Cyprus delights", a local delicacy made in the village since 1895. The final stop is at the "Petra tou Romiou", which is the legendary birthplace of Aphrodite the Goddess of beauty and love. According to the Greek mythology, as soon as Aphrodite was born, white foam carried her from the sea from Kythera Greece to Cyprus. According to the ancient legends, anyone that swims around the rock will be blessed with eternal beauty. Time will be given for photos and swimming before driving back to the east coast of the island.
Inclusions for Pafos And Kourion Coach Excursion From Protaras
- 45 minute guided tour in the archaeological site of ancient Kourion
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Coach tour
Exclusions for Pafos And Kourion Coach Excursion From Protaras
- Entrance fees: Entrance and guided tour at the mosaics in the House of Dionysos
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
During the Summer the temperatures are high, protection for the sun and hat is advisable.
Coach excursion with up to 55 guests
There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if the days of operation change. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.