Pakerisan Cultural Walking TourWrite a Review
From USD 39.99
OverviewExperience a full day guided walk along the Pakerisan River on this 6 hour small group cultural walk. The Pakerisan River and its watershed is one of Bali’s UNESCO world heritage sites. It includes the famous Tirta Empul holy spring and Gunung Kawi temples and several other historical temples which are seldom known by visitors. You would be taken into a cultural yet spiritual journey to these important sites in this cultural walk. Several activities are also included to show and teach you the local culture. You will visit a local school as part of a charity program. Have a purification bath in a holy spring temple and visit a local priest compound. These activities will leave a memorable experience for you of Bali.
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Get inside tips from a local
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourYour tour begins when you are picked up from your accommodation by your driver and driven up to Tampaksiring Village. Your first stop is a charity visit to a village school. Next you will visit an organic farm to learn about Bali coffees and spices.
The starting point of your cultural walk is Pegulingan temple with its remaining archaeological Buddhist and Hinduism temples. You will then have a purifying blessing bath at Tirta Empul Temple. The walk continues to the 11th century temple of Gunung Kawi through native villages and the unexploited rainforest valley. Several breaks are made during the walk where fresh young coconut will be served as refreshment.
Visit the locals in their compound and you will learn how the Balinese people live in their community.
The walk ends with beautiful views of the hectares of rice fields while you learn about Baliâs old irrigation system of Subak Pulagan which is also one of the eldest Subakâs in Bali.
Finish with lunch in the Padi Organic restaurant surrounded by rice paddies in the village of Laplapan before being driven back to your accommodation.
Inclusions for Pakerisan Cultural Walking Tour
- hotel pick up and drop off
- Mineral water and coconut water
- Temples admission fees
- Balinese cloths for temple visit and Purification Bath in Holy Spring
- Charity in local school
- Balinese Lunch
- Guiding fee
Exclusions for Pakerisan Cultural Walking Tour
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase by advance reservation)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for participants with back problems, heart complaints or other serious medical conditions and pregnant women
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.