Palais Bénédictine Liqueur Distillery And Museum Visit In Normandy
OverviewSample Bndictine one of Frances most secretive spirits and gain insight into centuries of distilling heritage on this Palais Bndictine Liqueur Distillery and Museum visit in Normandy. Visit the museum at your leisure and admire the diverse collection of Bndictine artifacts you find. Learn of Dom Bernardo Vincelli and Alexandre Le Grand the men behind the famous drink.Then, follow a guide to see the distillery & the cellars. At the end of your tour, sample Bndictine for yourself and taste the secret blend of 27 herbs and spices.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Know More about this tourMake your way to the Palais Bndictine in Fcamp and step inside to begin your independent visit. Explore the museum at your leisure, and discover the rich collection of art and artifacts relating to the legacy of Bndictine.
As you explore, learn the story of Dom Bernardo Vincelli the 16th-century Venetian monk said to have first blended the secret mix of 27 herbs and spices. Hear of Alexandre Le Grand, a wine merchant from Fcamp, and learn of his role in turning the elixir into a potent liqueur.
Afterward, meet your guide for discovering the Bndictine distillery the only one of its kind in the world. See the 19th-century copper stills in which distillations are made and the cellars where spirits mature in secrecy in oak casks.
At the end head into the Winter garden and sample the Bndictine spirit for yourself. Perhaps enjoy a delicious pastry (own expense) and browse the gift shop at your leisure.
Inclusions for Palais Bénédictine Liqueur Distillery And Museum Visit In Normandy
- Entrance fee
- Leaflet in French, English, Italian, Dutch, Spanish, Russian, and German for the self-guided tour
- Guided tour of the distillery
- Bndictine liqueur-tasting
Exclusions for Palais Bénédictine Liqueur Distillery And Museum Visit In Normandy
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Bndictine tastings: for adults over 18 only
Alcohol products can be sold to adults over 18 only
Last admission one hour prior to closing
Lift for disabled people
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.