Palenque Mayan Ruins, Misol-Ha And Agua Azul Waterfalls Full Day Tour From Palenque
OverviewDiscover ancient Mayan ruins and turquoise waterfalls on this full day tour from Palenque. Visit a UNESCO World Heritage Site that is believed to be an ancient Mayan capital. Relax at two world-class waterfalls, Aqua Azul and Misol-Ha, both known for their bright blue waters and stunning jungle setting.
Know More about this tourAfter pickup at your hotel, depart Palenque in an air-conditioned minivan for a full-day cultural and archaeological tour. Your first stop is the Palenque archaeological site, once an important Mayan capital city. The ruins date back to 226 BC and are surrounded by jungle. Much of the history of this ancient civilization has been pieced together by historians, who have interpreted hieroglyphics inscribed on the monuments. Spend 2 hours learning about Mayan culture and what life was like in this fascinating civilization during its peak.
Next is the Misol-Ha Waterfall, a towering 115-foot-high (35-meter) waterfall that streams down a jagged cliff as if being poured from a spigot above. Soak up the soothing sounds of the rushing water and the coolness of the mist during your visit.
Find a piece of tropical heaven at your next stop, the Agua Azul Cascades, a series of waterfalls named for their turquoise water. Relax and admire the tranquil scenery and take a refreshing dip in the pools of water at the base of the waterfalls if you wish. Youll also have the option to purchase refreshments and regional snacks. After your visit, relax on the trip back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Palenque Mayan Ruins, Misol-Ha And Agua Azul Waterfalls Full Day Tour From Palenque
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Local guide
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Palenque Mayan Ruins, Misol-Ha And Agua Azul Waterfalls Full Day Tour From Palenque
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Full-Day Tour of Bonampak and Yaxchiln with Lunch
- Lacandon Jungle Tour from Palenque: River Rafting and Hiking Adventure
- Metzabok Lagoon Day Trip from Palenque
- Montes Azules Biosphere Reserve Day Trip from Palenque Including Boat Ride
- Palenque Combo Tour: Bonampak Archaeological Site and Lacanj River Rafting
- Tikal National Park Overnight Tour from Palenque
- Calakmul Archaelogical Zone and Reserve Day Trip from Palenque