Palm Spring's Celebrity Grand Tour - Palm Springs
OverviewOur award winning tour guides will take you on an experience you will never forget. This celebrity tour takes you through the city of Palm Springs, once known as "Hollywood's Playground." Discover and learn the history of Palm Springs and our valley. Get the current Palm Springs news while you stroll around. What's new? Where to go? What to do? Our tour guides will show you Palm Springs in a way you never thought possible.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Led by a local guide
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Likely to Sell Out
Know More about this tour
Hop on a 36-passenger luxury charter bus and have a ball with award winning guides as you visit famous neighborhoods, legendary secret spots, and wondrous homes claimed by legendary stars like Frank Sinatra, Elizabeth Taylor, Sonny and Cher, Bob Hope, Marilyn Monroe, Elvis Presley, Liberace, Nat King Cole, Dinah Shore Estate, and dozens more.
Mid-tour you will be taken to one of the favorite secret spots for a quick stop and complimentary treat. The Windmill Market in Palm Springs is a local hot spot favorite of ours for proudly serving the best dates in the Coachella Valley, voted so by the people for the last three years. See views and snap photos of the windmills as you stop at the market for delicious complimentary date shakes.
Discover and learn the history of Palm Springs and our valley. Get the current Palm Springs news while you stroll around. What's new? Where to go? What to do? These tour guides will show you Palm Springs in a way you never thought possible. You are encouraged to bring your camera or smart phone totake photos and videos as you slowly pass the homes and wonderful Palm Springs spots.
Inclusions for Palm Spring's Celebrity Grand Tour
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Palm Spring's Celebrity Grand Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Arrive 15-30 minutes before your departure time
Boarding begins 10 minutes prior to departure
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.