OverviewEnjoy the pleasure of navigating around the Port of Palma on a beautiful classic boat and get to know the capital of The Balearics from the sea in just 1 hour.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Excellent value for money
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tourThis one hour boat trip will take us around the well known Port of Palma allowing us to see all of its hidden corners and the most interesting parts of it.
We will depart from the area close to the old town, and we will see first the area for the fishing boats and where the shipyards in the Medieval times were situated. Then, we will head toward the Club Nautico and the cruise area of the Port of Palma, so we can see all the cruises mooring at the Port of Palma, and some of the most luxurious yachts of the Mediterranean.
Before we leave the port, we will see the San Carlos fortress and the lighthouse of Porto Pi, the third oldest lighthouse in the Mediterranean. And we will finish the boat trip with an spectacular panoramic view of the old town area with the Cathedral, the old walls and the Almudaina palace.
Inclusions for Palma De Mallorca Bay Boat Trip
- Sightseeing cruise
Exclusions for Palma De Mallorca Bay Boat Trip
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Dress code is smart casual
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.