OverviewCycle and sightsee on a 3.5-hour bike tour of Palma de Mallorca! While following a local guide at a leisurely pace, see top city attractions such as Palma Cathedral and learn about the history of the islands captivating capital. Upgrade to include a visit to a tapas bar one of the locals favorites and complete your experience with three delicious tapa plates, teamed with a drink of your choice.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- All necessary equipment included
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
Know More about this tourMeet your guide in central Palma de Mallorca, put on your helmet and then pedal away through the streets. The pace is leisurely, allowing you to listen to your guide, and soak up all the sights as you go. Several stops are factored in to your itinerary for photos and stories about key landmarks, too.
Follow a cycle path down to the old harbor, and the pass along the seafront and through the twisting streets of Palma de Mallorca Old Town. Admire pretty churches such as the Basilica of St Francesco, cut through Parc de la Mar, and pedal alongside the old city walls.
After listening to tales about the city’s history, make a stop by Palma Cathedral (La Seu) to pose for photos in front of its magnificent Gothic facade. Hear how the stately place of worship was built on the site of an old Arab mosque, and learn about Antoni Gaudi — the Modernist genius responsible for some of the cathedral’s interior features.
Continue through Plaza España and several pretty streets before stopping outside a beloved city tapas bar. If you have upgraded to include tapas, head inside! Alternatively, make your way back to the start point, passing along Borne Avenue and soaking up sights of Bellver Castle and the Port.
Inside the tapas bar, treats await. Enjoy a drink (perhaps wine, beer or a soft drink) and enjoy three plates of tapas. As with most authentic Spanish tapas bars, the menu changes daily. However, you can expect some tasty local treats, perhaps a grazing plate of local cheese and ham or the ubiquitous patatas bravas (crispy Canarian potatoes, smothered in a spicy tomato sauce).
After feasting on the tapas, make your way back to the start point, following the same route as described above.
Inclusions for Palma De Mallorca Bike Tour With Optional Tapas
- Local guide
- Use of bike and helmet
- Tapas (three plates) and a drink, if option selected
Exclusions for Palma De Mallorca Bike Tour With Optional Tapas
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.