- Special tour for lovers of culture, gastronomy and wine.
- The tour starts at Plaza de Spain, Street Eusebi Estada, 1. Next to the box office Soller Train Station. It is possible to pick up at your hotel in Palma city.
- Departures on Saturdays. Another days please consult.
- It takes us 30 min to reach the first winery.
- You will meet an old Mallorcan winery with tasting of 3 wines with an appetizer typical of Majorca.
- A winemaker will explain the secrets of wine from Mallorca and how to taste it. (1 hour and a half).
- Afterwards, we will go to the second winery.
- You will meet a big Mallorcan winery with tasting of 3-4 wines with an appetizer typical of Majorca.
- The tour lasts approximately 5/6 hours.
- Minimum 5 people.
- Maximum 50 people.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Duration: 5 Hrs
Departure Time :
Only on Saturday
Departure Details :
Soller train station in the Plaza of Spain. Palma of Majorca center.
Return Details :
The tour ends at the wine bar. A 5-minute walk from the starting point.
Cancellation Policy : Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
OverviewPrepare to discover the different wineries on the island of Mallorca. Its Mediterranean weather allows you to produce excellent wines recognized throughout Europe. You will visit two different wineries, a private tour through a more familiar and authentic Mallorcan winery with a small wine production but with a delicate elaboration and one of the most famous wineries on the island with a production of more than 1 million bottles. It is important to know the different ways of making and preparing wines, and the techniques used by winemakers.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Led by a local guide
- Dinner included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Comprehensive tour of the city
Know More about this tour
- Free WIFI
- Food tasting/Snacks
- Wine tasting
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or bus
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time and phone number and email.
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
You Might Also Like
- Shore Excursion: Coasteering in Mallorca
- Mallorca Independent Scooter Tour with Rental
- North Of Mallorca Highlights: Guided Day Tour
- Mallorca Palma Bay Boat Trip with Lunch
- Valldemosa and Valley of Soller Tour in Mallorca
- Mountains, Villages and a Hidden Beach Day Tour from Palma
- Mallorca Shore Excursion: Palma Bike Tour Including Palma Cathedral and Parc de la Mar
- Catamaran Sailing day with Lunch from Palma