Palma De Mallorca Half Day Sightseeing Tour With Transfers - Palma De Mallorca
OverviewExperience the best way to know Palma de Mallorca and its port, with a sightseeing tour, a guided walk in the old town and free time to explore the city.
Know More about this tour
We haveone of the most complete and easiest options to visit Palma de Mallorca on a half day tour, with the opportunity to see the most important monuments in the old town and to do some shopping.You will be picked up from your hotel or nearby (only from the south area), and then you will be taken to Palma. On the way there, ourguide will give you some brief details about the city and its history.
Once we get to Palma we will do sightseeing tour and drive up to the Bellver Castle from where we have amazing views overlooking the Bay of Palma de Mallorca. Then we will drop you off close to the old town area, stopping in front of the Cathedral of Palma de Mallorca and our guide will take you on a 45 minutes guided tour in the old town.
Then, you will have free time, and here you have some recommendations for your free time in Palma:
- In Palma you can visit the beautiful old town with its charming squares, the nobility town-houses and some important historical buildings such as the cathedral, the town hall or the Almudaina Palace which is the official residence of the Spanish king in Mallorca.
- You can also explore the shopping area because Palma de Mallorca is a shopping paradise with plenty of shops for all budgets. From luxurious shops to big departments stores, including international brands, local gastronomy shops and much more.
- You can visit the Cathedral.
Inclusions for Palma De Mallorca Half Day Sightseeing Tour With Transfers
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- 45 minutes guided walk
Exclusions for Palma De Mallorca Half Day Sightseeing Tour With Transfers
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.