Palo Verde Boat Safari - Tamarindo
OverviewA 2 hour boat safari on the Tempisque River bordering Palo Verde National Park viewing a vast array of wildlife such as iguanas, crocodiles, monkeys, and many species of birds.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Family friendly
- All entrance fees included
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourYou will be picked up from your hotel in the Tamarindo, Langosta, Conchal, Brasilito, Flamingo areas at 7:00am and journey one hour through the back country of the Guanacaste Province to Palo Verde National Park. You will then board your boat and spend 2 hours on the Tempique River that borders the National Park. Your naturalist guide will help to spot wildlife in the dry forest vegetation and mangroves. There are over 600 different species of birds, both local and migratory. You will have the opportunity to see a wide variety of animals such as: Piches, Jesus birds, Macaws, Herons (Egretta Thula), Tiger Herons, Guacacos, WoodStorks, Jabiru birds, Wild turkeys, Kingfishers, Iguanas, Common Basilisks, American Crocodiles, Coatis, Raccoons, Capuchin and Howler Monkeys, deer and much more. After the boat safari, you will then be taken to the restaurant to eat a typical Costa Rican lunch before returning back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Palo Verde Boat Safari
- Sightseeing cruise
- Lunch included
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- National Park fees
Exclusions for Palo Verde Boat Safari
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.