OverviewEnjoy a fascinating boat ride and visit Palomino Islands, located facing the city of Lima. Learn about their interesting history and have the unique chance to dive in the water and swim with curious and friendly sea lions. Additionally, you will be able to spot a variety of birds and even penguins in their natural surroundings. Your tour includes transport and a professional guide.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
- Separate driver ensures your guides full attention throughout the day
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Small-group tour
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tourYour tour begins in the morning as your driver and guide meet you at your hotel in Lima and take you to Callao Harbor. Board a boat at the harbor and head to Palomino Islands.
During your boat tour, you will have the great opportunity to observe many sea birds, such as pelicans, the Inca Tern, the Peruvian booby, red-legged cormorants, quanay cormorants and occasionally, Humboldt penguins. Once you reach Palomino Islands, you will be provided with your wetsuit and lifejacket and enjoy a wonderful swim in the Pacific Ocean with the sea lions! This is a truly special experience and perfect for families. The sea lions are friendly animals and may approach you. However, you cannot touch them. Simply enjoy seeing them in their natural habitat and sharing a space with them.
After your swim, you'll be taken back to the harbor and then to your hotel where you have the rest of the day to spend at your leisure.
Inclusions for Palomino Islands Tour Plus Swimming With Sea Lions Experience
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- All activities
- Local guide
- Small-group tour
- Wetsuit and lifejacket
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip private transfer
Exclusions for Palomino Islands Tour Plus Swimming With Sea Lions Experience
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Note: It is recommended that you don't wear jewelry and use biodegradable sunscreen
Important: Pickup and drop-off from/to the Lima airport is not included
Wear sport clothes with warm clothes according to season weather conditions.
Underwear bathing suit if you are planning to swimming, bring tour towel.
Bring a hat and sun cream
Eat light breakfast
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.