Pamukkale And Hierapolis 2-Day Tour From Belek - Belek BelediyesiWrite a Review
From USD 114.46
OverviewPamukkale, also known as cotton castle is a marvelous natural wonder that you should see during your visit to Turkey. Join a 2 day trip from Belek to see the white travertines, swim in the hot springs and discover ruins of an ancient city Hierapolis.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Hotel pickup included
- Breakfast included
- Dinner included
Know More about this tourDay 1:
The tour starts at 07:00am with a pick up time for the hotels in Belek. Korkuteli (Antalya) will be the first stop for breakfast. If you will not have lunch box from the hotel, you can buy food at the cafe. On the way to Pamukkale there will be other stops to break the long journey. En route you will stop at Denizli, there you will enjoy the panoramic views of the surrounding landscape. Next in program is an open buffet lunch organized by your guide (at an extra charge). From the restaurant it will possible to see Pamukkale with the stunning white terraces.
On arrival to Pamukkale you will be taken to the ruins of Hierapolis that includes the amphitheater, city walls, bathhouses, necropolis, and much more. There you will learn about the history and culture of the area. You will then walk on the white travertine's enjoying the full beauty of the natural wonder. You may also swim in the hot spring water pools. Not far from the travertine's is Cleopatra's ancient pool that you can visit for an additional charge. When the first day program finishes, you will drive to the hotel for an overnight stay there. Dinner at the hotel is included.
Your second day will start with an open buffet breakfast in the hotel. The first stop will be the hot thermal springs near Karahayit town. There you will see red travertine's, in contrast to the white ones of Pamukkale. If you wish to swim here there is an additional charge.
Next you will visit a mosque to learn more about the religious traditions of local people, then it is time to shop in the leather and onyx fabric shops. On the way back to Belek you will pass Denizli one more time and stop for the lunch organized by your tour guide. Afterwards you will drive directly to Belek.
Inclusions for Pamukkale And Hierapolis 2-Day Tour From Belek
- Overnight accommodation
- Entrance fees to Hierapolis and Pamukkale
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Dinner at the hotel
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Pamukkale And Hierapolis 2-Day Tour From Belek
- Entrance fees to Cleopatra's antique pool and red water (optional)
- Lunch and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.