Pamukkale And Hierapolis 2-Day Tour From Side
OverviewPamukkale meaning cotton castle is a stunning natural wonder, a must-see attraction in Turkey. Join a 2 day trip from Side to see the stunning white travertines, swim in the hot springs and discover the ruins of an ancient city Hierapolis
- Buffet dinner included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
Enjoy Turkey's stunning landscapes on the 4-hour drive from Side to Pamukkale, before breaking for lunch at a restaurant with views over the travertines. Wander the ruins of ancient Hierapolis, paddle through startling white travertine pools, then enjoy dinner at your hotel. The next day, after a buffet breakfast, you'll visit the ocher-hued hot springs at Karahayit, discover a mosque, and shop for souvenirs including leather, onyx, and fabric. You'll drive back to Side after lunch.
Inclusions for Pamukkale And Hierapolis 2-Day Tour From Side
- Overnight accommodation
- Entrance fees to Pamukkale and Hierapolis
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Dinner at the hotel
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Pamukkale And Hierapolis 2-Day Tour From Side
- Entrance fees to Cleopatra's Pool (optional)
- Swimming fees atKarahayit Hot Springs(optional)
- Meals not specified in itinerary
Day 1: Side – Pamukkale (D)
You will be picked up in good time for a 7:30am departure from your central Side hotel. Your first stop will be in the town of Korkuteli for breakfast – if you haven't arranged a breakfast box from your hotel, you can buy snacks, tea, and coffee in their cafe. There will be other stops along the 4-hour journey to Denizli, where you'll enjoy stunning views of Pamukkale's cascading travertine pools and an optional open buffet lunch (own expense).
After lunch, your guide will lead you through the ruins of the ancient city of Hierapolis, explaining the amphitheater, city walls, bath houses, cemetery, and more. Then stroll the snow-white travertines, paddle in brilliant blue pools, and bask in the warm waters of the Pamukkale hot springs. You may wish to swim in Cleopatra's Pool, a warm pool full of ancient statuary and columns: please note an extra charge applies. Finally, drive to your hotel for an included dinner.
Overnight in Denizli
Day 2: Pamukkale – Side (B)
Feast on an open buffet breakfast at your hotel before checking out to continue your tour. Your first stop is the Karahayit Hot Springs, which feature a similar stepped series of travertine pools to Pamukkale, but in ocher: swimming is at your own expense. Next, visit a traditional Turkish mosque to learn more about the religious beliefs of local people. You'll stop at shops specializing in leather, onyx, and fabric – whether to buy or window shop is up to you. After lunch (own expense) in Denizli, you'll head back to Side with a stop in Antalya, arriving back at your hotel in the late afternoon.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.