Pamukkale And Hierapolis Tour From Alanya
OverviewVisit Pamukkale hot springs that contain travertines, terraces of carbonate minerals left by the flowing water. Then visit the ancient city of Hierapolis.
- Lunch included
- Dinner included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
Know More about this tourYour journey begins with an early morning pickup at 4 a.m. from your hotel. Make a pitstop for breakfast in Korkuteli (own expense), and then continue on to the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Pamukkale.
Also known as Cotton Castle in Turkish, this natural wonder is a sight to behold. The rock formations contain hot springs with terraces of carbonate minerals that are relaxing to bathe in. If you wish, take a dip in one of its many pools, or just admire them and stay dry.
From Pamukkale, continue on to Hieropolis where you will visit the Roman Amphitheatre, a historical museum, and Cleopatra pool (own expense). Visit the vine and textiles factories where you can shop if you'd like (own expense). Then have lunch (included), and visit the red water before having dinner (also included). In the late evening, enjoy a transfer back to your hotel, where your tour ends.
Inclusions for Pamukkale And Hierapolis Tour From Alanya
- Buffet lunch
- Buffet dinner
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees to Pamukkale and Hierapolis
Exclusions for Pamukkale And Hierapolis Tour From Alanya
- Entrance fees to Cleopatra's pool (optional 10)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant meals not included
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Traditional Turkish Bath Experience in Alanya
- Alanya Full Day City Sightseeing Tour with Lunch at Dimcay River
- Fishing and Snorkeling Full-day Boat Trip with Lunch and Drinks
- Tandem Paragliding in Alanya
- Private Departure Transfer to Gazipasa Airport
- St Nicholas Treasures and Cruise to Sunken Kekova Island From Alanya