Pamukkale Day Trip From Antalya
OverviewPamukkale meaning 'cotton castle' is a marvelous natural wonder, a must-see attraction in Turkey. Join a one-day guided tour from Antalya to see the stunning white travertines, to swim in the hot springs and discover the ruins of an ancient city Hierapolis.
Know More about this tour
The tour starts early in the morning at 05:30 am with a pick up time for the hotels in Antalya city center. The first stop will be in Korkuteli for the breakfast. If you will not have lunch box from the hotel, you can buy some snacks, tea, coffee there in a cafe. On the way to Pamukkale there are some other stops to make the long journey more easy and comfortable.
The closest city to Pamukkale is Denizli, there you will stop to enjoy the beautiful panoramic view. Next in program is an open buffet lunch at a local restaurant in Pamukkale surroundings. From the restaurant it will possible to see the hill with the stunning white terraces.
On arrival to Pamukkale first discover the ruins of Hierapolis (amphitheater, city walls, bathhouses, necropolis, etc.) to learn more about the history and culture of this area. Then you can walk on the white travertines enjoying the full beauty of this natural wonder and swim in its natural pools with the hot spring water. Not far from the travertines there is an ancient pool called Cleopatra's pool, swimming there is optional and for an extra charge.
Because of the glorious white travertine and historical values of Hierapolis Ancient City Pamukkale was added to the UNESCO World Cultural Heritage (1988).
On the way back you will pass Denizli one more time and stop for some shopping (textile / leather shop and onyx fabric). You will have dinner at a local restaurant and after drive directly till Alanya. There will be the last stop before you come back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Pamukkale Day Trip From Antalya
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees to Pamukkale and Hierapolis
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Pamukkale Day Trip From Antalya
- Entrance fee to Cleopatra's swimming pool
- Swimming in thermal pools in Karahayit (if visited)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Antalya Aquarium and Snow World Entrance Ticket with Transfer Upgrade
- Antalya Aquarium and XD Cinema Combo Ticket with Transfer Upgrade
- Antalya Aquarium Ticket with Optional Transfer
- Cappadocia by Flight Day Trip from Antalya
- Aqualand 1-Day Pass with Lunch and Free Drinks
- 7-Hour Private Yacht Tour from Antalya with Lunch
- In the Heart of the Taurus: Ormana Village & Golden Cradle Cavern from Antalya
- Rafting & Jeep Safari Adventure from Antalya