Pamukkale Guided Day Tour From Kusadasi - Izmir
OverviewWelcome to Pamukkale! Enjoy a full day guided tour in UNESCO World Heritage Site; Pamukkale National Park, one of the most interesting places in the world. You will be amazed by its beautiful nature and the incredible terraced chalk ponds.
- All entrance fees included
- Led by a local guide
- Step back in time on a history tour
Know More about this tour
Your air-conditioned vehicle will collect you from your Kusadasi hotel between 7:30am and 8:30am, ready for the 2.5-hour journey to Pamukkale.
On arrival in Denizli, marvel as the brilliant white travertines appear in the distance, looking for all the world like snow in midsummer. Here, you'll enjoy an included Turkish lunch at a local restaurant.
Your first stop in Pamukkale is Hierapolis, an ancient spa city that dates back to the second century BC. Admire its ruins, including the splendid theater and the sprawling graveyard that tells the sad story of how people came to the hot springs for a cure, yet died regardless. Your guide will explain the history of the site to you.
From here, approach the dramatic sculptural landscape of the travertines: natural terraces of pools that drip slender stalactites and were formed as the spring water deposited brilliant white minerals. Take off your shoes and paddle through the warm water, feeling the rich textures of the travertines under your feet, and capture photos in this surreal world.
Finally, visit Cleopatra's Pool. Here you can swim in warm mineral waters around the fluted drums of ancient marble columns from the Hierapolis spa, tumbled in a long-ago earthquake.
Then it's back on the road for the journey home. You'll arrive back at your Kusadasi hotel from 6:30pm.
Inclusions for Pamukkale Guided Day Tour From Kusadasi
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Pamukkale Guided Day Tour From Kusadasi
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Wearing comfortable clothes and shoes is advised
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Day Trip to Pergamum and Asklepion from Izmir
- Izmir Shore Excursion: Private Tour to Ephesus and the House of Virgin Mary
- Ephesus and St. Mary's House Day Trip from Izmir
- Biblical Ephesus, Mother Mary House, St John Basilica and Temple of Artemis Tour from Izmir with Private Guide
- Full-Day Ephesus Tour from Izmir
- Private Ephesus Tours from Izmir Port