Panama Canal Miraflores Locks And City Tour - Panama City
OverviewEnjoy the highlights of Panama City and the Canal in approximately 6 hours by visiting:Ancon Hill: the highest point of the city with an amazing 360 view. Perfect for Pictures!!Miraflores Locks Visitor Center (Panama Canal)Casco Viejo: Colonial city built in 1673; today in the process to be restoredAmador Causeway: artificial road built by the american military forces to protect the canal entrances or exits on both ends.
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
The tour starts by visitingAncon Hill where you will seethe beauty of the Panama bay and a rising modern city. This Hill is the highest point in the city of Panama, about 700 feet above sea level, where you can see the city of Panama, old city, Panama Canal, the bridge of the Americas among others. Then we will take you back in our history. Thenarrow streets of Casco Viejo will embrace you like 300 years ago.
The Old Town is also recognized as Casco Viejo, declared world heritage by UNESCO. You can not miss the Panama Canal, at the Miraflores locks (Visitor Center) where you will watch and appreciate the maneuver a boat , passing through the locks and learn about one of the eight wonders of the world.
Then you will head to the Amador Causeway which is the most and remodeled area of the former Panama Canal zone, today an area for recreation for Panamanians and foreigners as well. For lunch you will go to a local restaurant where you will find typical Panamanian food before heading back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Panama Canal Miraflores Locks And City Tour
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Panama Canal Miraflores Locks And City Tour
- Panama Canal Entrance fees $15
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Gatun Lake and Monkey Island Sightseeing Cruise from Panama City
- Day Trip to the Embera Village from Panama City
- Panama Canal Dining Experience: Lunch at International Miraflores Restaurant
- Portobelo by Rail and Gatun Locks Full-Day Tour from Panama City
- Fishing at the Panama Canal
- 8-Day Chagres and Guna Yala Kayaking Expedition