You can take a short 3-hour city tour from Tocumen or Albrook domestic airport while you are on transit in Panama or if your flight is delayed. A fascinating close look at the Panama Canal Miraflores lock center which includes an exhibition and movie center, a marvelous engineering work
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Airport transfer
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourThe tour will start as soon as you leave the airport after custom clearing. As soon as your flight arrives a driver-guide will be waiting with a sign that has your name past the custom exit doors.Â You will need to provide your flight arrival and departure time.
The tour includes transfer in and out of the airport and a tourÂ to the Miraflores VisitorÂ´s CenterÂ of the Panama Canal where you will have the opportunity to watch the operation of the Canal closely and the ships passing by.
The tour lasts 3 hours and will be taken back to the airport once it ends.
Inclusions for Panama City Layover Tour
- Airport taxes
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
Exclusions for Panama City Layover Tour
- Entrance Fee to the Canal Visitor´s Center (US$15.00 foreign adults and US$10.00 children)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.